Shiny MegaThread

1. Once a price has been agreed upon or offered that price becomes final and said user becomes liable for his/her offer.

This just indirectly refers to any fake offers and we do have a separate punishment for such infractions if reported. All our trade rules applies to each and every auctions held in the trade forum.

2. Once a time and place have been agreed upon both parties have a duration of 24 hours to complete the transaction or they will be held liable.

You can not twist a rule which is already pretty much clear in the first place. Once a deal has been made, both the parties have to complete their part else, appropriate actions will be taken on the player disregarding the rule. However, mentioning a fixed duration of 24 hours, gives you the privilege to keep the pokemon with you if the buyer gets busy or couldn't contact you within the mentioned period of time. But, what if the user shows up after 24 hours and comes looking for the pokemon which he won or you agreed to sell? In that situation, you have two choices, either sell it to him or you can keep it with you, since your terms and conditions applies here, thereby ending up in a mess if the user reports. This will just give you more privilege compared to other auctioneers following our auction template to sell their stuffs abiding PRO's trade rules. I hope I have made it very clear here.

So, please remove w/e terms and conditions you have set above and abide to our auction template. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just indirectly refers to any fake offers and we do have a separate punishment for such infractions if reported. All our trade rules applies to each and every auctions held in the trade forum.

You can not twist a rule which is already pretty much clear in the first place. Once a deal has been made, both the parties have to complete their part else, appropriate actions will be taken on the player disregarding the rule. However, mentioning a fixed duration of 24 hours, gives you the privilege to keep the pokemon with you if the buyer gets busy or couldn't contact you within the mentioned period of time. But, what if the user shows up after 24 hours and comes looking for the pokemon which he won or you agreed to sell? In that situation, you have two choices, either sell it to him or you can keep it with you, since your terms and conditions applies here, thereby ending up in a mess if the user reports. This will just give you more privilege compared to other auctioneers following our auction template to sell their stuffs abiding PRO's trade rules. I hope I have made it very clear here.

So, please remove w/e terms and conditions you have set above and abide to our auction template. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

I don't understand the objection towards the second rule since here I'm giving the buyer a set duration of time to complete the transaction as is my right to a swift transaction, as a seller I shouldn't have to wait more than 24 hours for a deal to be finalized, if a player should happen to come asking for the said pokemon after the 24 hour duration and happen to find that I have sold the poke due to a delay by him, he should be glad I didn't report him for fake offering since my rules were pretty clear.

I really don't want to argue about it though, as per your request I have removed my trade rules entirely.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

he should be glad I didn't report him for fake offering since my rules were pretty clear.

We have rules for a reason and there are T-mods for a reason too. We have the privilege to force the trade if it deems fit.

s a seller I shouldn't have to wait more than 24 hours for a deal to be finalized, if a player should happen to come asking for the said pokemon after the 24 hour duration and happen to find that I have sold the poke due to a delay by him,

You can make a report if the buyer doesn't show up within 12 hours and trust me, it doesn't take more than 2-5 hours to make a report and getting it sorted out from the T-mods. Its more time saving in my opinion as you don't need to wait 10 more hours for the buyer to show up. Fair enough?

• Like 2

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

We have rules for a reason and there are T-mods for a reason too. We have the privilege to force the trade if it deems fit.

You can make a report if the buyer doesn't show up within 12 hours and trust me, it doesn't take more than 2-5 hours to make a report and getting it sorted out from the T-mods. Its more time saving in my opinion as you don't need to wait 10 more hours for the buyer to show up. Fair enough?

WOW Thanks for the info! I appreciate the help and the useful info

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode