Post question

Ninebody

I want to know if there is any place for the forum to post personal posts, but I don't want others to see that kind of posts.

Hey Ninebody, I don't get your question entirely. Are you wondering if there's a thread that you can post a thread only accessible/viewable by you?

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Hello @Ninebody :PikaLurk:

If you look the forum ; there is a picture ""Power"" in the left of the picture.

If this picture is white and not black ; it means ONLY YOU and STAFF can see this topic.

Each of these categories have a goal so dont spam them !

But there isn't a place where u can post customs topics ONLY for you.

What i can suggest : You can post customs things in your private message if you have another ancount for example. It would be exactly the same.

I hope my idea will help you.

Have a nice day ! :RowletHeart:

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

• Administrator

I want to know if there is any place for the forum to post personal posts, but I don't want others to see that kind of posts.

Hi @Ninebody

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is not a place where you can make a post visible only to you and no one else.

We have indeed sub forums dedicated to specific situations and where people can create posts visibile only to them and the staff. However, as said, they are intended to be used for specific and important situations, which doesn't include of course the off topic. Here there are the forums private between you and staff and how to use them.

GENERAL COMPLAINT ARE = To issue a complain about the game mechanics and it's services in general.

DISCIPLINE APPEALS = If you have been banned, or received a punishment in general, this is where you appeal.

REPORT CENTER = To report another player

As you can see, all of them are intended to be used only for those specific reasons.

However, we do not offer any personal space for a specific user, as it would mean have more than 100.000 forums, which is clearly not possible.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further question.

Have a wondereful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Ninebody

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is not a place where you can make a post visible only to you and no one else.

We have indeed sub forums dedicated to specific situations and where people can create posts visibile only to them and the staff. However, as said, they are intended to be used for specific and important situations, which doesn't include of course the off topic. Here there are the forums private between you and staff and how to use them.

GENERAL COMPLAINT ARE = To issue a complain about the game mechanics and it's services in general.

DISCIPLINE APPEALS = If you have been banned, or received a punishment in general, this is where you appeal.

REPORT CENTER = To report another player

As you can see, all of them are intended to be used only for those specific reasons.

However, we do not offer any personal space for a specific user, as it would mean have more than 100.000 forums, which is clearly not possible.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further question.

Have a wondereful day !

ok think