Halloween Art Event 2019

1_2.thumb.png.cb196b888c774c5461a2f1a8bc38abe9.png

123456.png.d22661f95725047eb0bca4261d25d6f3.png

Hello everyone! It's about that SPOOKY time of the year again.

I am pleased to announce a Halloween Art Event which in this event you will be able to win various prizes.

Good luck and also the most important thing is to have fun, I hope you enjoy the event!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MECH.png.2a8f3d77af45324cd9dde95c1df70958.png

You can enter the Halloween Art Event by replying to this post with the requirements under "How to Enter".

There will be 3 winners for each server, so there will be a total of 6 winners.

You will be judged on this Halloween Art Event from many staff.

Entries for the art will be closed on October 1st.

Winners will be announced whenever after the event has ended on our Official PRO Discord.

No ETA on the exact time we'll be announcing the winners as it will take some time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES.png.a7826a6e35621d7e0e1fac3d0cdb3d84.png

You may only enter once per player. You cannot enter with multiple accounts.

Any off-topic responses will be deleted.

Do not double post as they will be deleted.

Do not post Artwork that isn't yours. If you do you will be instantly disqualified.

Any inappropriate responses will not be tolerated and you will be warned in accordance with our Punishment Policy.

Please make sure that your format is in PNG and your own original drawing.

Players who fail to comply with these will be DISQUALIFIED with no re-entry.

HOWTOENTER.png.c3c93e0d73ff904c5fa95f0dd0ed067b.png

Reply to this thread with your Artwork and must be related to Pokemon & Halloween.

Be as creative as you can get. But keep in mind that it must remain PG.

You must create something in PNG format for Example and why you must make it in PNG? This will be explained in the Prizes area.

And most importantly reply with your username and what server you are currently on.

prizes.png.dff96eb7dafc4c35b0aeb219e7e31f87.png

Silver and Gold

1st. x1 Reroll Ticket, Halloween Pokemon of Choice (Random IVS), 50 PvE or PvP Coins, Watermelon Hat or Halloween Box and own NPC in Halloween Event.

( The custom NPC prize for the contest is nontransferable which means the NPC will bear the name of winners. )

2nd. x1 Nature Reroll or x1 Coin Capsule, 25 PvE or PvP Coins and a Watermelon Hat or Halloween Box

3rd. Black Medallion or 15d Membership and a Watermelon Hat or Halloween Box

Additional:

Best Art of ONLY one server gets to be in the Client Login Screen. (Must be PNG)

[spoiler=Example Client Login Art]PRO.png.a45aaf619b514c05aca935868054553a.png

faq.png.ade2404f0b7d199e0711f99b9778bdf5.png

Q. How will i be able to add images on forum?

A. You can check out our Forum Images Guide for different ways on how to add images!

Q. How will i know if i win?

A. Once the event has ended, It will take a few days to pick the winners so keep an eye out in our Discord.

Q. What if i submit an Artwork and later i feel like i want to change it to something different?

A. Unfortunately after you submit an Artwork, that will count towards your first and only submission. So make sure you are good with your final copy and submit. Otherwise you won't be able to change your first submission to something different.

Q. Can an exception be made if i don't make it passed the ending date?

A. Well we don't always do that, but if you can submit under 24 hours after the ending date it can be made possible. You'd just have to contact me on discord!

Q. I can't post my picture, it says the file is too large?

A. If that may be the case with your picture try posting it on a website that allows people to view images like Imgur or Prnt.sc or just try reducing the file size.

RULES.png.f48024c624ac0737683b7b64c57fe7c7.png

MECH.png.21c173e4244b059d622b253ac11ca4c4.png

Edited by Medusa
  • Like 8

original.gif

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.

y13v3nk.png

Spriting Corner | General Art Showcase | Forum Rules | Report Center | General Support

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be deleted.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, does the artwork need to be completely mine or can I take characters and Pokemon from the Bulbapedia and work on them to create a scene for the artwork? @Medusa

@Medusa I don't know if my question is either too dumb to answers, I'm being ignored or you just didn't notice it but I request an answer.

• Like 1

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode