GENERAL FORUM RULES
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a sanction.
- Posting about trades outside of PRO are prohibited and not to be discussed on these forums.
- Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering services (charged and free). Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting such spam will be sanctioned and their post removed.
- Do not message members of staff in following cases; Appealing for a ban, Looking for support, Applying for a team, offering various services and so on. Those messages will be trashed and won't be replied to. If you need help with something use the Resolution Center sub-forum.
- Members are asked to not act as minimods. If you notice certain issues you are welcome to bring it to the attention of the Staff Team via the report button or you may report it in the proper forum. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly act as moderators may be warned.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media and so on. They have the right to report you for you plagiarizing their own work. Do not link illegal material such as torrent content sites.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic or trying to get a help with something. Examples of bad subjects and posts include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Proper subject or post should be more detailed in order to assist you better on the problem.
- Spamming and harassing users and community as whole is prohibited.
- Posting links that are malicious, have adult content with them or anything else not suitable for kids is prohibited.
- Impersonating staff members is prohibited.
- Advertising is against the rules. In case you want to advertise something you deem of a good nature, contact developers or administrators when you have the requirements to do so.
RULES FOR AVATARS AND SIGNATURES
- Content in signatures and avatars should be consistent with normal writing and abide by the general forum rules. You may not include hidden text or links. Those will be trashed instantly.
-The content should be PG as per the game and forum rules and not profane.
- Avatars must not include graphics which attempt to portray the ranks or avatars of ranks in PRO.
- Advertising through avatars and signatures is against the rules.
- Respect the given size limits. Do not try to bypass it by having more images or links. You can have more links and images but size must not exceed of a signature or avatar.
- Users abusing these rules will be sanctioned or have their avatar and signature privileges revoked.
If the account you use is suspended due to breaking any of the rules above you have a right to appeal. During the appeal process we will take into consideration the rule broken, your behaviour during your time as an appealer, and your behaviour before you were suspended.