reseting quest

Shinichan

Hi i started teh heatrean quest a few weeks back, the thing is im stuck and i cant do the quest so honesly i just want to leave it and do other things, but this quest takes away all of my masterballs and rare candies wich makes it harde for me to train my pokes and catch other lengendaries, is there anyway a mod could reset my quest and i get my stuff back? Please im going insaen with these requirements and honestly im just gonna leave heatran alone for a long time lol

Hi i started teh heatrean quest a few weeks back, the thing is im stuck and i cant do the quest so honesly i just want to leave it and do other things, but this quest takes away all of my masterballs and rare candies wich makes it harde for me to train my pokes and catch other lengendaries, is there anyway a mod could reset my quest and i get my stuff back? Please im going insaen with these requirements and honestly im just gonna leave heatran alone for a long time lol

Hello there @Shinichan,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

I have some questions I would like to ask you, this way I can inform the relevant parties better with your request of getting back your master balls and rare candies.

How far were you in the Heatran quest and what do you mean with I am 'stuck'? Did you lose to a trainer there and got teleported out or was there another scenario?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Yes I keep losing to the trainers and my pokes keep going over the level 60, meaning that when I lose I have to find another poke to try and do it again, and I just don't have the energy to hunt for a better poke right now.

Thank you for replying

Edited by Shinichan

Yes I keep losing to the trainers and my pokes keep going over the level 60, meaning that when I lose I have to find another poke to try and do it again, and I just don't have the energy to hunt for a better poke right now.

Thank you for replying

Hello @Shinichan,

I asked our content scripters and appearantly it's impossible to reset the quest or just give the taken items back like that.

It's not possible because the quest is not coded like that, I am sorry to tell you this.

This means that you have to catch the Heatran in order to get your rare candies and masterballs back, like everyone else.

Check the tips and guide shared about how to catch it in the Legendary megathread.

Gyarados and Snorlax do really well for the quest, try to use one of those.

Tip: You can catch some Pokémon in the cave in order to revive your level ~60 main Pokémon in case it gets defeated in a unlucky way.

I hope the provided information helps you.

Good luck.

Kind regards, Contrary

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hi, ok im sad to hear that :( but i'll keep trying.

Thank you for your help :D

No problem and good luck!

Let me know if I can help you with anything. Just make a thread in the right sub-forum.

This thread gets locked as it's resolved.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1