What is planned for the "endgame" ?

Djoux

Hi :)

I just finished the E4 of Johto so basically i'm done with the main quest.

I was wondering what is planned for people who aren't interested in PVP ? Will there be multiplayer PVE content ? Because i wouldn't like to farm "perfect pokémons" just to beat some dudes in PVP... I'm more of a PVE player ;p

Will you add things like dungeons etc with rewards ? (Like cosmetics, maybe "rares" pokemon as rare loot, rare items, ...) or will the game be based on PVP only when you finished the game ?

thanks :) Great game btw... I rly enoyed my 100hours of playtime so far

Welp, try out the side-quests like:

~Daily Reward in Celadon City

~Beat Boss NPC (12 ingame)

~Headbutting

~Seevii Islands

~Do the quest for getting Mew and Unlocking Cerulean caves

~Do the quest for getting Celebi (Not completely finished)

etc..

And Hoenn is also coming soon :)

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

99972 daily reward in celadon?

New content where you can get items by showing good pokemons everyday at Celadon

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Loving the fact that PRO keeps expanding. ♥

Question that may or may not be applicable to this: as an "endgame perk," will there ever be the option to start a game in another region, and explore from there? For example, for "round 2" after completing E4 in Johto, could there possibly be a second game for that same character in which they started off with Prof Elm handing them Totodile/Chikorita/Cyndaquil?

Let me know if I should ask this in a topic all its own. :s

102444 Question that may or may not be applicable to this: as an "endgame perk," will there ever be the option to start a game in another region, and explore from there? For example, for "round 2" after completing E4 in Johto, could there possibly be a second game for that same character in which they started off with Prof Elm handing them Totodile/Chikorita/Cyndaquil?

you start new regions if you have done the league, however you'll not be able to restart a region again and again. We're planning to bring in more regions.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey i feel like im in the the same spot as you but im not at the "end game" yet but i wish to become rich by farming pokemon because it's the REAL main quest of pokemon is all about xp and farming to me.

i know that most of pep's dont agree with that but we should dynamise the "end game thing" by developing the trading market as aunction store or something and maybe be in a far far future we can have Housing to invest all that money that we have earned :D