Forum problem

Geomine

Hello i did a comeback in pro and i check the forum to sell-buy some pokes and when i was in a long Thread i had a problem as you can see also in screenshots something is covering the half of every Thread i can click in images under this thing but i cant see anything my device is xiaomi redmi note 7 pro

Screenshot_2019-09-16-00-09-15-196_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.85ffdf128660b4baf122da66bfc4d7e3.png

Screenshot_2019-09-16-00-09-41-171_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.8709b5ea02bd4feb77b9ae8e07343311.png

Just a Greek dude.

Hello i did a comeback in pro and i check the forum to sell-buy some pokes and when i was in a long Thread i had a problem as you can see also in screenshots something is covering the half of every Thread i can click in images under this thing but i cant see anything my device is xiaomi redmi note 7 pro

[ATTACH type=full" alt="105151]105151[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="105152]105152[/ATTACH]

Hello @GeoMine ,

As @Allsmell has already correctly pointed out, our forums indeed do have troubles loading long blocks of posts. This is a known issue and the best I can give you as an honest apologize for the inconvenience while we explore solutions. In the meantime, if you are making posts, I recommend sectioning your posts with spoilers to help people from the troubles browsers see your full post. And if you feel motivated, inform authors who's posts are affected by this. Recommend them to split their posts into spoiler tags.

If you have anymore questions or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know.

~ TrollDaddy

• Like 1

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @GeoMine ,

As @Allsmell has already correctly pointed out, our forums indeed do have troubles loading long blocks of posts. This is a known issue and the best I can give you as an honest apologize for the inconvenience while we explore solutions. In the meantime, if you are making posts, I recommend sectioning your posts with spoilers to help people from the troubles browsers see your full post. And if you feel motivated, inform authors who's posts are affected by this. Recommend them to split their posts into spoiler tags.

If you have anymore questions or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know.

~ TrollDaddy

Spoilers don't solve the problem and isn't a work around, visit my a-z shop to see proof of spoilers still failing to load full post

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974