[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1GB RAM isnt enough to run PRO.

it may say 1GB, but due to system preserving and other things, that 1GB is like 840MB.

My note 4 is supposed to have 3GB RAM, but in actual fact the true number is 2.77GB, this is to account for different cell chips, for example LTE.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

to be safe, get a device with 2GB RAM. Shane developes android PRO on a Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE, and a note 4/5. the former of which has 2GB RAM.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

106554 Shane developes android PRO on a Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE, and a note 4/5. the former of which has 2GB RAM.

Thank you so much for this info. Now we know how things are tested! :Smile:

106588 I own a Samsung Galaxy S5, followed all steps and it´s still not working. I saw a lot of other threads opened because of huge problems by Samsung users.

I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 and worked with no problem by changing Dalvik to ART... Are you stuck at "hats" screen? :Angry:

Was able to get it to work on my 1gb phone. It sadly depends on my Custom ROM. New Current Roms don't seem to get well with it since they are using to much RAM. And Old ones don't have the new APP support from the Store. Time to get a new phone :C.

106699 Was able to get it to work on my 1gb phone. It sadly depends on my Custom ROM. New Current Roms don't seem to get well with it since they are using to much RAM. And Old ones don't have the new APP support from the Store. Time to get a new phone :C.

Haha nice and yes, it depends on how the OS manages the memory/hardware stuff. The problem is that PRO is compiled for 4.4 KitKat (API 19 as minimum SDK) so previous android versions are obsolete.