[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

How about on my case? Still stuck on hats

I am using samsung note 3 with current version of 5.0(lollipop), it is said that it is already using ART under this version. To prove it, I tried to check the developer options but i couldn't find the runtime option on it.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full of epic knowledge <3 like this topic a lot :Heart-eyes:

Thanks for using your time in this marcylene

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

What would be the purpose of having my version to 5.1? As you have said what we are needing is ART, which is already the default runtime in my current version 5.0. Another thing is that the minimum requirement specified was 4.4 if I am not mistaken. I am confused right now, my version is already updated and I have no idea on how to further update it to 5.1 by using roms. Thanks for the fast reply bro

100561 What would be the purpose of having my version to 5.1? As you have said what we are needing is ART, which is already the default runtime in my current version 5.0. Another thing is that the minimum requirement specified was 4.4 if I am not mistaken. I am confused right now, my version is already updated and I have no idea on how to further update it to 5.1 by using roms. Thanks for the fast reply bro

It's true that version 5.0 SHOULD have it implemented already. I'll ask you some questions:

1. Did you follow all "checkers"
  2. Do you have space enough at internal and sd memory (1Gb+ free) after installation?
  3. Have you ever frozen any app?

EDIT: I will add new configuration options in main post soon.

100830what do you mean by freezing an application? :Frown:

There are lots of apps that keeps running after closing them or being at cache memory (best examples: WhatsApp, YouTube, Gmail...) and some of them are pre-installed on system memory so you can't uninstall them. Now the new android versions let you freeze ("block") the apps so they don't appear at launcher and you can not open them, therefore they won't start themselves consuming any resources like RAM or CPU.

You can do by tapping an app under Applications from Settings. Take care with the apps you freeze ;)