[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

Allright, tryed a hard reset for my phone,- means: no apps installed, all ram free etc and I just downloaded PRO to test it. Sadly it still stucks on "loading hats hats.."

I dont know what else I can do, since i can not get the ART system here in Germany for my Samsung Galaxy S5. :Frown:

Anyways, thx for trying to help me :)

[glow=red]Yato & Yukine [/glow]

d98781c3edd96d12df9e2f188168058f.gif

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

107980I dont know what else I can do

There is always a possibility! Android devices are very customizable. The problem seems to be your current ROM since it does not support or has not implemented the proper library to run the game without compiling itself every time you open the app.

I recommend you to read tutorials and surfing a lot with Google, XDA Developers, etc, and get more information about your Samsung device. Maybe a custom Kernel/ROM could fix it. But take a lot of care... It needs time to understand what you're doing with your phone when installing new software. Always make sure you BACK UP everything if you change something, or you could end with a useless brick S5 model.

If you decide to carry on, I wish you the best with your investigation. Tell me if you advance and if you get the game to work :Grin:

108847 So anything new what to do for Samsung galaxy tab 1.5gb ram users?

You know my last a temp broke everything

Check this:

107980I dont know what else I can do

There is always a possibility! Android devices are very customizable. The problem seems to be your current ROM since it does not support or has not implemented the proper library to run the game without compiling itself every time you open the app.

I recommend you to read tutorials and surfing a lot with Google, XDA Developers, etc, and get more information about your Samsung device. Maybe a custom Kernel/ROM could fix it. But take a lot of care... It needs time to understand what you're doing with your phone when installing new software. Always make sure you BACK UP everything if you change something, or you could end with a useless brick S5 model.

If you decide to carry on, I wish you the best with your investigation. Tell me if you advance and if you get the game to work :Grin:

As I told to YukiYato, there are more possibilities but they're advance and requires a lot of time. If you go to further steps, take care and write to me whatever you want :y: :)

Anyway, I googled again stuff I was mentioning here.

My model locks memory for any app at 256mb, it won't let anything go past that. I assume that this is the reason why pokemon wont load. Any idea how to increase memory usage?

dDWEIZa.png

Actually... I don't have Guild yet...

But I'm huge fan of Pokemon and Monster Hunter... so I combined it... Sorry ^^'

109071 Anyway, I googled again stuff I was mentioning here.

My model locks memory for any app at 256mb, it won't let anything go past that. I assume that this is the reason why pokemon wont load. Any idea how to increase memory usage?

It's very complicated and hard to explain. It's coded under OS management settings and changing it requires decompiling system files to modify a lot of parameters related to memory classes. If you're not acquainted to these terms, forget about it and try to root your phone, flash a custom recovery and install a different ROM. It's also complicated but it seems to be the only solution. I'm almost sure that if you get to update it to 5.1, you'll have no problems at all. :Grin:

PD: ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF EVERYTHING!! :Exclam: