[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

119212 Sorry, should have said I only put the apk on my tablet. The issue is that it won't let me press install when I open the apk to install so I won't find PRO under Apps since it never was installed.

Have you followed my guide? Did you check you had ticked "Unknown sources"? Waiting for your response! :Grin:

Yes I did. Closed all other apps and such as well.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

119310 Yes I did. Closed all other apps and such as well.

Try a different file manager to install the apk then, try a few ones! Tell me later

I tried Astro, and the default file manager. They both give me the option to open the apk with 'Package Installer'.

That's where I can't press the 'Install' button so Im not sure its the file manager's issue.

I can confirm this game works no problem on the HTC Desire 626s (T-Mobile Model) You don't have to do any special things to get this game to run on it.

Just a wannabe trainer no one special. One day I'm going to be the best there is!

119481 Untitled.png

This is the screen Im at for a visual.

The install button does not response wheras the cancel one does.

Are you using twilight? If you are try disabling it first and then tapping install.

Wow, that actually worked, thanks! :Grin:

Completely forgot about twilight as it doesn't show up in the active applications panel.

119531Are you using twilight? If you are try disabling it first and then tapping install

What's twilight? Samsung staff? Tell me and i'll update original post :Smile:

119606 Ahh nvm, installed but it's stuck on the hats loading part and won't load like a lot of other users it seems.

Darn..

Which version were you running, 5.0? It seems to be very problematic because it does not let more than 480Mb to be allocated in RAM per app.

119609 i can't open it in S5, how to solve this problem. (as it stop in loading and didn't move more) :Frown:

Which is exactly your problem? :Angel: