[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

Guest Aeolian

i got it to put on work in android my game thanks to you marcylene. a friend recommended me this guide and now it perfect works wirh andoird 4.4.2 in my samsung galaxy.

you the best are!! :D

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

112532 i got it to put on work in android my game thanks to you marcylene. a friend recommended me this guide and now it perfect works wirh andoird 4.4.2 in my samsung galaxy.

you the best are!! :D

Thank you very much Aeolian, I really appreciate your cumpliments!

112540 Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime Duos VE [G531H] - Works with Little to none graphic stuttering

Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 [1.2GHz]

1GB RAM

GPU Adreno 306

Android 5.1.1 Lollipop [stock with Touchwiz UI]

Nice to know there are more 1Gb devices that can run it. Thanks for reporting it :Shy:

113176 you ar welcome marcy. do you know if pro will work on the phone of my friend? he has got a leotec. it's this:

https://www.leotec.com/index.asp?accion=producto&catalogo=LEOTEC&familiaweb=SPHONE&CodigoArticulo=LESPH5011W

waiting you response thanks again :Smile:

most likely it wont work, there isnt enough RAM. but theres no harm in trying.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

113176 you ar welcome marcy. do you know if pro will work on the phone of my friend? he has got a leotec. it's this:

https://www.leotec.com/index.asp?accion=producto&catalogo=LEOTEC&familiaweb=SPHONE&CodigoArticulo=LESPH5011W

waiting you response thanks again :Smile:

most likely it wont work, there isnt enough RAM. but theres no harm in trying.

What Arnie said, say him to try it, he won't lose anything :Grin:

With my android I can load onto it fine, I get though the loading screen and I can loggin and get past the title screen.

The moment the game acutaly loads it had a slightly dark tint and freezes, got any ideas?

113557 will this ever be available to iPhone or is there some kind of problem making that happen?

Apple themselves are the problem

Even the newest iphones only have 1GB RAM also

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.