[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble downloading this on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Android 5.0.2

Im at the page where it asks to install the application and it will have access to:

Read phone status and identity.

Full network access.

I have the option to cancel or install, but pressing install does not do anything.

I can cancel just fine.

I also installed the apk on my pc and then transferred to my tablet if that makes any difference.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Great I had to buy a Grand Prime... I feel so discriminated now that I know it only happens to a minority lol. Is there any update on how and when this is going to get fixed? Is there a way users of this phone can help you?

pGbeRDy.png

118177 Still the same thing in 0.94 version.

118216 I have the option to cancel or install, but pressing install does not do anything.

I can cancel just fine.

Why don't you try this:

1. Go under settings and Apps
  2. Look for PRO and tap it
  3. Clean cache and data
  4. Uninstall
  5. Reboot your device
  6. Install apk again
  7. Try!

PD: I'm going to update also OP with more information in some hours, stay tuned! :Heart:

118216 I have the option to cancel or install, but pressing install does not do anything.

I can cancel just fine.

Why don't you try this:

3. Clean cache and data
  4. Uninstall
  5. Reboot your device
  6. Install apk again
  7. Try!

PD: I'm going to update also OP with more information in some hours, stay tuned! :Heart:

I tried everything already, including that.

119025 I tried everything already, including that.

Read full original post again, i've updated it. The last point (5) is not a joke, but it's the last thing you'll have to do in order to make it run on your Android device. Probably you'll have to flash another ROM... I mean, if you have followed my guide and still no luck, the point 5 is for you. Never give up! :Grin:

I can cancel just fine.

Why don't you try this:

3. Clean cache and data
  4. Uninstall
  5. Reboot your device
  6. Install apk again
  7. Try!

Sorry, should have said I only put the apk on my tablet. The issue is that it won't let me press install when I open the apk to install so I won't find PRO under Apps since it never was installed.

119212 Sorry, should have said I only put the apk on my tablet. The issue is that it won't let me press install when I open the apk to install so I won't find PRO under Apps since it never was installed.

Have you followed my guide? Did you check you had ticked "Unknown sources"? Waiting for your response! :Grin: