[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

Hi. I had trouble getting this on my Nexus 6P running android 6.0.1, but figured it out. I was downloading the file, but it wouldn't download the whole file. I found this out when I downloaded it on my PC, that the file was 120 mb instead of the 90 when I Downloaded on my phone. I don't know why this happened though. So I just transferred the full file from my PC to my phone and it worked like a charm. But playing on the phone isn't very ideal, the movement controls are a pain, it needs virtual buttons.

Oh great! I'm so glad you can run PRO with your device :Smile:

PD: don't worry, you'll get used to the controls after a time!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I had trouble getting this on my Nexus 6P running android 6.0.1, but figured it out. I was downloading the file, but it wouldn't download the whole file. I found this out when I downloaded it on my PC, that the file was 120 mb instead of the 90 when I Downloaded on my phone. I don't know why this happened though. So I just transferred the full file from my PC to my phone and it worked like a charm. But playing on the phone isn't very ideal, the movement controls are a pain, it needs virtual buttons.

Dude ! and i'm looking for this issue for 2 months now !

Thx ! Big time ! :)

Dude ! and i'm looking for this issue for 2 months now !

Thx ! Big time ! :)

I'll definetly add this like a recommendation: download PRO's apk from your computer and transfer it then to your device :Smile:

hey there, i've just installed the apk (through my pc cuz on the phone the apk didnt opened) and now i'm stuck ate the loading hats. my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 android 5.0.1.

i've checked the developer options and it's all like u wanted to be..

help me pls.

Hi guys, I hope you can help me: I have an ASUS zenpad 10 with Android 5.0.2 on. I followed the guide and checked everything (even the developer options) but the game still doesn't work. It gets stuck at "loading hats" :(

hey there, i've just installed the apk (through my pc cuz on the phone the apk didnt opened) and now i'm stuck ate the loading hats. my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 android 5.0.1.

i've checked the developer options and it's all like u wanted to be..

help me pls.

Did you read everything? Installed my app? It tells you the amount of RAM your operative system allows per app. Install it and send me a screenshot or a message saying how many MB :Smile: