[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

i think i read it all.

i swear i tapped u gently :p

i cant post links cuz im New in forum, but it Said 512mb

Hahahaa, well, you should be able to play it with no problem. But it seems that your ROM won't run it... You'll need to flash another in order to make it work. I'm trying to investigate but, unfortunately, I only have 4 devices to test at all. Keep trying! And feel free to ask/tell me anything! :Smile:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of Shanes devices currently doesnt boot it either (Galaxy Tab A), he was debugging it yesterday, will let you know the result of that when i know.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yay happy to help!

:Grin:

One of Shanes devices currently doesnt boot it either (Galaxy Tab A), he was debugging it yesterday, will let you know the result of that when i know.

That'd be awesome! Thanks!

i read the tutorial and i made it on my samsung galaxy s5 but the game want boot its stays at loading hats... why can some one help me pls

Hi LordMacke, which android version are you using? :Shy:

im using android 5.0 lollipop

I'm still investigating after 5 months more or less and no clue why it does not work... Hope Shane comes with an answer. Let's wait. Anyway, you always have the option to try new ROMs.. I'll update the post asap! :Grin:

Android 6.0 seems to work way better compared to Lollipop. No problems after changing ROM from Dirty Unicorns 5.1.1 to any 6.0 ROM.

Thanks for reporting! Could you please post your model device? :Smile:

Original post updated with new information. Reformatted and added possible developers options to check. They're surely 99% not needed and it might not appear for everyone. Moreover, most of them are disabled by default.

Good luck! :Smile: