[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

Hi, i did all the tutorial.

I had an lg g3 android 6.0.

Each time i go on the log screen and try to write my username it crash.

I installed google keyboard.

If i try to write fastly my username i can write it down but next it crash, if i wait 1 sec before it doesn't allow me to write anything and crash.

Can you help me? :)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

143565 Hi, i did all the tutorial.

If i try to write fastly my username i can write it down but next it crash, if i wait 1 sec before it doesn't allow me to write anything and crash.

Did you try my app? What amount of MB does it tell you? :Angel:

Guest SomeboadEEEEEE

I have tryed it all I went and did everything on that list. But the only thing I can't try is

"Dalivk -> Art" its not in Developer Opitions I have tryed it. It dont show up and plus my Tab 4 Is also Rooted. So Idk I really want to play but it's looking like that's not going to happen.

143565 Hi, i did all the tutorial.

Did you try my app? What amount of MB does it tell you? :Angel:

yes, i did, it say 512MB (but i only need 128MB, right?)

143619 I have tryed it all I went and did everything on that list. But the only thing I can't try is

"Dalivk -> Art" its not in Developer Opitions I have tryed it. It dont show up and plus my Tab 4 Is also Rooted. So Idk I really want to play but it's looking like that's not going to happen.

It seems that the only solution is to flash another ROM for you... You have the advantage of being a root user, which should open a lot of doors to you (Custom recovery like TWRP). You could also try to flash another Kernel if you really love Android KitKat. Anyway, I highly recommend to update it to newer versions. Tab4 supports even Marshmallow (6.X)!!

143620 These options only work if you are on either 4.4 android or You have a Phone that is not virizon.

All those options work in any Android version. The only one thing exclusive for 4.4 KitKat is changing the runtime environment. You can read it in the title! That option what does is changing Dalvik to ART. From 5.0 ART is already implemented and by default in every android ROM. Are you trying to play it? What have you tried? Tell me so I'll try to help you too :Grin:

143621 yes, i did, it say 512MB (but i only need 128MB, right?)

You should be perfectly able to run PRO on your device with that memory class... I think we all must wait because Shane is investigating why it does not work in so many devices! Hope to get an answer soon :Smile: