[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106658 changing Dalvik to ART.

106658 I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 and worked with no problem by changing Dalvik to ART... Are you stuck at "hats" screen? :Angry:

1, of all can you pls stop that angry smyles all time someone got a not working game? You are not forced to answer evryone, so if you do, pls be friendly ... :n:

2nd I got a german Samsung Galaxy S5, you used a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3!! Thas a completly other phone! Also it´s NOT possible to change the runtime system on my phone, alrdy checked it! The option is not available...

And yes I stack at hats, after a while the app crushes and gets closed.

[glow=red]Yato & Yukine [/glow]

d98781c3edd96d12df9e2f188168058f.gif

107405 I have better specs than the requirements. However I have dalvik and cant switch it to art in developers options. I dont want to root my tab I might mess it up.so there is no hope to get PRO working?

I'd try rooting but if you're not sure about it, don't do it yourself! Check if you have any rom update and RAM enough to let dalvik compile all the game.

samsung galaxy note 3

android version 5.0

3gb ram

You should perfectly be able to run the game then!

1, of all can you pls stop that angry smyles all time someone got a not working game? You are not forced to answer evryone, so if you do, pls be friendly ... :n:

2nd I got a german Samsung Galaxy S5, you used a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3!! Thas a completly other phone! Also it´s NOT possible to change the runtime system on my phone, alrdy checked it! The option is not available...And yes I stack at hats, after a while the app crushes and gets closed.

1. I'm being consequent and friendly to our community. I use the "angry" smiles for empathy, because I feel bad/angry/displeased when I can't help someone and that person is in trouble. I answer everybody because everyone deserves equal treatment. I always try to give what I'd like to receive if I had a problem or an achievement :y:

2. Of course it's a completly different phone! Yours is by far much better. If you don't have the option under "Development Settings" I'd tell you to root your phone... But if you're not sure, don't do it, you could brick it. Are you running 5.1 version? It seems to be the only version 100% compatible :Grin:

107479 2. Of course it's a completly different phone! Yours is by far much better. If you don't have the option under "Development Settings" I'd tell you to root your phone... But if you're not sure, don't do it, you could brick it. Are you running 5.1 version? It seems to be the only version 100% compatible :Grin:

I hard reseted my phone now but can´t test it, since the servers are down. Im running 5.0 and my phone says its the actual version, so I can´t update to a newer one :D:

And ye, ur angry smyle looked like u beeing angry to others who dont "understand u" or something, sry for that <.<

[glow=red]Yato & Yukine [/glow]

d98781c3edd96d12df9e2f188168058f.gif

107482 nice very useful to get PRO on android ;)

Thank you Fayts! :Shy:

I hard reseted my phone now but can´t test it, since the servers are down. Im running 5.0 and my phone says its the actual version, so I can´t update to a newer one :D:

Nice, tell me when you try. Anyway it's very strange that your phone does not have any higher version! Don't forget to disable/uninstall apps that you don't use and are not needed for the system!

No, it will never come out for iOS

There is a mac version however.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.