[TUTORIAL] How to PRO on Android

Marcylene

Sadly, I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 3G (SM-T231)

And that's the only one thing i could not find. I'm not sure if this counts as 5.0 tho =/

https://forum.xda-developers.com/tab-4/development/rom-android-5-0-lollipop-material-t3061873

dDWEIZa.png

Actually... I don't have Guild yet...

But I'm huge fan of Pokemon and Monster Hunter... so I combined it... Sorry ^^'

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

109150 Sadly, I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 3G (SM-T231)

And that's the only one thing i could not find. I'm not sure if this counts as 5.0 tho =/

https://forum.xda-developers.com/tab-4/development/rom-android-5-0-lollipop-material-t3061873

Keep investigating and never give up! :)

109154 i have galaxy s4 5.1 and the game doesn't work

Your problem may come from memory management of your ROM, try changing it :y:

109268 I have a note in March. I was wrong before the game now will not give me closes when loading the nuve

So, does the game work properly for you? Which android version are you using and device model? :Grin:

109386 I have Galaxy S5 and it gets stuck on loading hats...... what can i do? i have android 5.0 lolipop

I'd recommend you to fash a new ROM, there are a lot that manages the RAM with low consumption and don't let PRO allocate more than 256 or 512 Mb... And it needs 768 Mb. Tell me if you try anything! :Light:

109486 I'd recommend you to fash a new ROM, there are a lot that manages the RAM with low consumption and don't let PRO allocate more than 256 or 512 Mb... And it needs 768 Mb. Tell me if you try anything!

Do you know where i can find one that let it allocate more than 256mb? I have been serching but i coudnt find anything.

ntQQgHk.png