unaware

Editigre

That's enough. The reason is simple, we won't ban unaware because we don't consider it's too broken, it's simply competitive, take it as a reason to go out your comfort zone and to grow as competitive player.

However, i want to point out some important facts:

1- There only 2 "Usable" Unaware Mons being Clefable and Quagsire. both running usually max def and hp. (not counting Bibarel and Swoobat since their not really in the meta.) Both has really glaring issues. The first is as Kboww pointed out, once Toxic'ed they can be easily worn down. If Clefable has heal bell Toxic should always win since its a pp war. (toxic having 16 max pp while heal bell only has max 8) if quagsire gets toxic'ed hes pretty much dead

Indeed. There are only 2 pokemon that can be competitive and can abuse that ability, in addition, one of them has a x4 weakness. We also have:

Taunt/Encore - Taunt can murder stall. A staller with only access to it's offensive moves is a sure switch, and Taunt works on a lot of more aggressive supports. Encore works very similarly.

Trick - If you have a Choice user, consider adding Trick to their moveset. A Choice scarfed wall is like a one legged rabbit, forced forced to hop in circles.

Raw power - Try to sacrifice other stats to get some brute force. Have you tried to use life orb Lucario, mixed or special Toxicroak or Serperior? Those are nice counters for those threats. There are even more.

Leaving our comfort zone certainly makes us a better pvp-er. And in my opinion, a good player isn't only defined by "how many points i get in ladder".

when aware was banned, there was never a lot of wall and the PvP was ISO toxic since it was disbanded a very serious wall increase and my team is not a problem is in general for all those who do pvp until the top guilds are low because many of their itegrantes do not pvp aver much wall

Unaware was coded incorrectly, that's the reason why it got banned. Unaware ignored item boosts such as Choice Band, Life Orb, Choice Specs, etc.

For us as staff, it's really sad to see that there isn't a healthy dialogue where is an exchange of views from some parties. Bue, there're not even real statistics here to stating that those pokemon are the most used, and even ad hominem speech is used.

I do not refuse to tell you more you do not understand you have no brain and if I say for the community it is because many do not make pvp and that is why I said at the beginning I want to make a suggestion I never edited that they have to do it alone it is my point of view

I have decided to interfere because the insults begin. This is no longer a discussion, it is becoming a fight, and as moderation staff i won't allow that.

With this said, i'm going to lock this threat.

• Like 5

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images