A legendary mega thread for darkrai

N9ne1987

Hello @n9ne1987 .

If there is something that you would like to see in PRO, we have a Suggestions thread, where you are able to post your inputs for this game, and are able to find other people's inputs for the game. It would be best for you to read the Suggestions Rules, and look through the thread to see if the topic you want to post is active or not, before posting your own.

it was actually in between Sinnoh being released its clearly giving people a head start

I don't quite understand what you mean by giving people a head start. Can you explain this further for me?

I will be waiting for your reply.

~Straubs

Edited by Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

It seems based of luck which is called speed farming to most which gives no one the opportunity to build a strategy rather than speed farming

Hello again. It seems as though you have the wrong idea. Currently, Darkrai is not available because it was exclusive to the 2017 Halloween Event. Any player during that time could have obtained Darkrai if they chose to, and did not require any farming. As it was exclusive, Darkrai has not been available to the player base since then.

Please let me know if this is still unclear. I'll be waiting for your reply.

~Straubs

Edited by Straubs

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

So you dont consider beating the legendary guardian as speed farming it requires higher levels which people usually take their time with

Hello again.

Do you mean to say that beating the Legendary Guardians for the Legendary Dog Trio to be speed farming? As those Guardians have hour requirements of 450 hours, you are not meant to fight them early. PRO is a MMO game, which is not meant to be finished like a normal Main Series game, such as Red and Blue. You are meant to invest a certain amount of time into it to have access to quests and exclusives. So, no, I do not see it as speed farming.

Once again, farming has nothing to do with obtaining Darkrai, as it is not obtainable as of now. It was an exclusive Legendary Pokemon from the 2017 Halloween Event, and afterwards had lost its obtainability.

If there's something that still does not make sense, you are more than free to reply to this thread. As such, I'll be waiting for your reply, and I hope you have a nice day.

~Straubs