Lend make me loose black sludge item

Nakofum

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I lend my amoonguss and couple of pokes to Togepoke at 0pm gmt+0, when i lend amoonguss it has a black sludge on him, but the item should return to my bag, and the item disappear, I would like to recover it, thank you.

Hello @Nakofum !

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

As you had stated, a Pokemon's Held Item should return when using the Lend function. By looking at our tools, it seems as though your Amoonguss was holding a Choice Scarf item when lent to the user Togepoke. Can you check your other Pokemon in your PC for your Black Sludge item and get back to me?

I'll be waiting for your reply. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply back.

~Straubs

Edited by Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

Ok, I find back the black sludge in my pc on a random mon, but I can assure you that my amoonguss hold a black sludge item, maybe the item went on a random poke.

Anyway, i find it back, thank you

Hello again!

I'm glad that you were able to find your item. As such, I will be closing this thread. If you have anymore issues or questions, please do not hesitate to create a post.

Have a good day!

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.