I’ve two problems

Shinyhisoka

1- I bought master ball to catch heatran yesterday and when I go to the cage the master ball disappeared I thought it’s something in the system that I can’t catch level 30 heatran with master ball .. then I caught my heatran with normal balls.. when I go out from the cave the master ball still not in my storage some how!?

2- I’m muted in game for unknown reason and for unknown period of time ? Can I know why I’m muted and for how long?

Thanks

1- I bought master ball to catch heatran yesterday and when I go to the cage the master ball disappeared I thought it’s something in the system that I can’t catch level 30 heatran with master ball .. then I caught my heatran with normal balls.. when I go out from the cave the master ball still not in my storage some how!?

2- I’m muted in game for unknown reason and for unknown period of time ? Can I know why I’m muted and for how long?

Thanks

Hi ShinyHisoka, as Euripides answered your 2nd question and I won't bother repeating what s/he said. For the masterball, after you've beaten the level 99 heatran you need to speak to Buck and he will return all the master balls and rare candy he took from you and you can then use a masterball to capture heatran. As you've not had them returned I am assuming you did not speak to him. Can you confirm for me whether you spoke to Buck after you battled the level 99 heatran?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

No problem dude, I'm glad the issue got resolved. I will now close the thread as your queries have been answered.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *