Pinkan Island Bug

Xdyato

I cant give my electabuzz & scyther even i already got max happiness and lvl 90. The ranger keep saying i doesn't meet the requirement for it. I even try to logout and exit the game multiple times but still the same reply "doesn't meet the requirement".

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.017066c90b26844359e6792be5b6197b.jpg

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.0e650a4ff6abd0ecb4e0ed6b0dc632d9.jpg

Edited by xdyato

In the second screenshot it shows that your Scyther doesn't have max happiness.

If you look carefully you can notice the happiness is 244/244 probably the happiness bar is bug or not showing the right thing but the happiness points 244/244 so i think its max.

Edited by xdyato

I cant give my electabuzz & scyther even i already got max happiness and lvl 90. The ranger keep saying i doesn't meet the requirement for it. I even try to logout and exit the game multiple times but still the same reply "doesn't meet the requirement".

If you look carefully you can notice the happiness is 244/244 probably the happiness bar is bug or not showing the right thing but the happiness points 244/244 so i think its max.

Greetigns, @xdyato

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your pokemon doesnt have the happiness requiered, you can check their happiness with /happy 1-6 the number depend in the slot of the pokemon.

Both pokemons need to have max happiness the max happiness your pokemon can have is 255.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png

Nah that isn't a bug, the number is the pokemons health, not happiness. Only way to check happiness is with the command /happy

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Thanks @Nezuko for the help, I try it and it's all good i already submit my pokemon.

@Comrader ya i just notice it when nezuko tell me the command and a i'm bit confuse when i can't submit my poke back then but it's all good already.

Greetings, @xdyato

Im glad to hear your problem has been resolved.

Since your issue has been solved i will proceed to close this thread.

Please, do not hesitate in create another post for futures doubts/issues, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png