Contributor title for those

Fushin

Problems are;

What consists of help?

How much time is full playtime?

How do you prove it? (ss probably doesn't show very much)

Is just answering people's questions help? (What if you answer wrongly? Or the answer is an opinion?)

I see you have a service shop, are you considering this help?(I wouldn't)

I actually like the idea, I just think it's alot harder to implement than first looks suggest.

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Problems are;

What consists of help?

How much time is full playtime?

How do you prove it? (ss probably doesn't show very much)

Is just answering people's questions help? (What if you answer wrongly? Or the answer is an opinion?)

I see you have a service shop, are you considering this help?(I wouldn't)

I actually like the idea, I just think it's alot harder to implement than first looks suggest.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/137018-url

Hello, I'd like to suggest a [Game Helper] title for those who dedicate their full play time to help others players.

A title like official staff members will not happen for Contributors, an icon like first place on ladder is something to be considered, just setting this straight ^^

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/137018-url

A title like official staff members will not happen for Contributors, an icon like first place on ladder is something to be considered, just setting this straight ^^

Have seen new thread think rework is good, was replying to his specific suggestion of a new way of becoming contributer not listed on new thread

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Giving a contributor role to some people who really help the game by different way is a thing.

Such as promoting, or doing good and usefull guides.

But giving away roles for stuff like ''answering questions in Help Chat'' is a bit over imo.

I mean, It happened to me to answer some people in help chat, I even had a free lending shop in the past.

I dont think this deserve a special role. Helping people is supposed to be normal.

Still it just an opinion, it dosent mean the idea is bad.

I just like the idea that people can help them each others without doing it to get a role.

There is plenty of young and less young people who want to get some popularity by any ways.

With this said, good luck with your thread. Cya and good game!!

• Like 3

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I'm helping people since years and never asked for any rewards, I'm even embarrassed when players thanks me for my help, It's just better for news players who don't know who's trusted and not for trades evolutions service ( and this is only one example ). I don't care of popularity.

LEND SERVICE / EGG MOVES SERVICE

Discord Fushin#0782

I walk with a boulder on my shoulder

it's a cold war

I'm a colder soldier