Spectify boss problem

Masterbroccoli

Hi!

I am MasterBroccoli from the Silver Server, and I had a problem with the newly reworked boss Spectify just now. When I spoke to him and wanted to battle, he asked for the difficulty, I chose hard, and then he said "This will be boring.." (which I guess is the normal response) and then said "There seems to be a problem, report this to staff." or something like that. I didn't quite read it, because I just spammed the space button, but it was something like this. In order to do the report properly, I did it again to read and the a screenshot, but now he asks me whether I want to check cooldown or consecutive wins..

Hi!

I am MasterBroccoli from the Silver Server, and I had a problem with the newly reworked boss Spectify just now. When I spoke to him and wanted to battle, he asked for the difficulty, I chose hard, and then he said "This will be boring.." (which I guess is the normal response) and then said "There seems to be a problem, report this to staff." or something like that. I didn't quite read it, because I just spammed the space button, but it was something like this. In order to do the report properly, I did it again to read and the a screenshot, but now he asks me whether I want to check cooldown or consecutive wins..

Hey @MasterBroccoli,

thanks for reporting the bug. Due to the current technical situation behind the scenes it might take a few more days before we can look into this issue. Please stay patient in the meanwhile.