⭐ MAKE SUSPICIOUS BOT WORTH AGAIN

Samurai

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol liquid u forget its not easy or a fast thing to win it 160 times every 2 days (4 accs 40 wins each like u say).

19m in one month is not an accurate reward for this effort? wasnt this the idea behind suspicious bot? now they call it abuse...

i think it was fine how it was

• Like 2

In my oppinion is not worth reduce the days, basically would be an exploit to get FREE money.

would be 1 nature reroll each 2 days, so if you use 4 accounts would be 4 nature rerolls each 2 days basically 1,2M each 2 days.

If a month have 30 days would be 15 nature reroll tickets each account: 15 X 4 = 60 nature rerolls = 30 Rerrolls, each reroll cost 650/700k so would be 650K X 30 = 19.500.000 pokedollars per month, to be a MMO i think is TOO MUCH money, so for me would be a -1.

And dont come like: is very hard to beat that boss bla bla bla... Because some users already know a strategy to beat that boss and get the 40 wins in 30/40 minutes. So for me is a no.

40min is stilll aloot of time added up 4x every 2days this should be rewarded and not nerfed!

-1 for me

I agree with [uSER=2091344]@Liquid[/uSER] post.look his post for more details

There was a strategy where people had almost 100% winrate and it was too much money imo, specially when you have more than 1 acount.

But the nerf was a bit too brutal in my opinion. Let it Reroll IV with the 1 week cooldown can be enough. But a nerf was necessary

:RowletHeart:

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game