New player looking for 18+ guild

Leekthegeek

Hey! I'm Leek. Just started playing tonight (show me the ropes?). I don't care about how large the guild is. I'm not into competitive stuff, so a focus on social/PvE stuff would be a better fit. I want a guild with a Discord and I'm a-okay with having to fill out an application or talk guild owners more before jumping in.

I'm strictly looking for an 18+ guild. I'm 20 and would prefer to hang out with people around my age.

Hey! I'm Leek. Just started playing tonight (show me the ropes?). I don't care about how large the guild is. I'm not into competitive stuff, so a focus on social/PvE stuff would be a better fit. I want a guild with a Discord and I'm a-okay with having to fill out an application or talk guild owners more before jumping in.

I'm strictly looking for an 18+ guild. I'm 20 and would prefer to hang out with people around my age.

Hey there @LeektheGeek

If you are interested in joining a guild, then Phoenix will be the right guild for you. We're mostly a social guild that mainly operates on discord. You can click here to join. :)

Hey there @LeektheGeek

If you are interested in joining a guild, then Phoenix will be the right guild for you. We're mostly a social guild that mainly operates on discord. You can click here to join. :)

Hi! I skimmed through some of the posts on your guild's thread and it looks like you accept 16/17-year-olds? I'm only looking for 18+ guilds.

Thanks anyway!