transfer

Kasbarinoo

• Administrator

i posted lately to transfer my account but i remembred that i m lending some pokemons to my friends they are alot of pokemons i can't remember them

am just confused atm is there a solution ?

Hi @kasbarinoo

I would like to inform you that as long as the lending trade ( pokemon traded with the lending system) will be on, transferring your account will be impossible for us.

The only way that we will be able to transfer your account will be only when the lending trade will expire.

In case the pokemon are lent through normal trade system, I suggest you to contact your friend and ask him to give your pokemon back as we are not able to transfer pokemon from a server to another.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

aight but if i didn't made it does the mons return to pc in silver or they'll still with the person i lent him ?

What i gatherered from what he said is that they wont be able to transfer you until the lend has expired so if you want to be transfered you'll need to either contract your friend and receive you pokes back or you're going to need to wait until the lend has expired :) So you wont be transfered with your pokes stuck on the other server

What i gatherered from what he said is that they wont be able to transfer you until the lend has expired so if you want to be transfered you'll need to either contract your friend and receive you pokes back or you're going to need to wait until the lend has expired :) So you wont be transfered with your pokes stuck on the other server

nah i mean when they transfer they just swap accounts for example the one on gold will become in silver and the silver one in gold so if i transfer my silver one to gold the lent mons will they return to the silver one or not xq ? hope u understand my point xD

nah i mean when they transfer they just swap accounts for example the one on gold will become in silver and the silver one in gold so if i transfer my silver one to gold the lent mons will they return to the silver one or not xq ? hope u understand my point xD

I unterstand and I think that will be into your Silver account, send a dm to your friend to use lend option in Pokemon quickly.

Except if you do journey in Silver.

i know what you meant but he said you wont be transfered until the lend is over so even though you put the request in you still wont be transfered until after they've came back