Darkrai quest= Bugged backpack

Jessbalta

as soon as I finish the quest, I went to see my backpack, when I realized I had lost almost all my items, I only had the ones I had found in the quest, I literally lost hundreds or maybe thousands of healing items, rare candies and other objects like leftovers and pvp items and all my Tms, I don't know exactly how many objects I loss, cause are objects that I have collected for years... the key objects and customizations look complete, but the others not.

I relog many times, but still the same, I really hope someone can help me get my items back.

hea.PNG.c88ea98bf10dfa34dcabb6523ed9f2bb.PNG

tm.PNG.3038f212c9d0d25d5a51b024c91f2a8b.PNG

as soon as I finish the quest, I went to see my backpack, when I realized I had lost almost all my items, I only had the ones I had found in the quest, I literally lost hundreds or maybe thousands of healing items, rare candies and other objects like leftovers and pvp items and all my Tms, I don't know exactly how many objects I loss, cause are objects that I have collected for years... the key objects and customizations look complete, but the others not.

I relog many times, but still the same, I really hope someone can help me get my items back.

Greetings, @JessBalta

Sorry for the incovenience.

But as i could see using our tools and your variables those items has returned to your backpack.

Since we can not offer more support for this case i will proceed to lock this thread.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png