Help me i have going wrong

Refandra

How i cant get darkrai again  

1. 1. How i cant get darkrai again

• Help pls
    • Help pls guys what the info
    • I like darkrai

Why did you kill Darkrai TWICE lol. I think it's not a bug, you get the chance again after beating the mini boss and it's your last chance then (you already got an extra one...) I'd wait for a staff member to answer though.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I want catch darkrai and i kill it and i go huron the thief after i kill horon i go to the place to catch darkrai again but i killed it again and the npc horon not appear.How can i get it pls reset it plssssssssssss

Greetings, @Refandra

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The boss horon was implemented as second chance for those users who got disconnect while was catching darkrai or for those users who killed darkrai as mistake.

I would like inform you this boss have a cooldown of 3 days, after this period of time you will be able to try to catch Darkrai again, but for this you will have to have Dark Realm complete, and you have to win without lose any of your pokemons.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Edited by Nezuko
Nezuko.png

Greetings, @Refandra

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The boss horon was implemented as second chance for those users who got disconnect while was catching darkrai or for those users who killed darkrai as mistake.

I would like inform you this boss have a cooldown of 3 days, after this period of time you will be able to try to catch Darkrai again, but for this you will have to have Dark Realm complete, and you have to win without lose any of your pokemons.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

That mean i can get chance to get darkrai 3 day count down?

That mean i can get chance to get darkrai 3 day count down?

Greetings, @Refandra

It means if you wait 3 days of when you killed darkrai again the boss will re-appear and if you dont lose any of the pokemon of your team you will get another chance.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png