Defeat All Bosses [Hard]

Hustlebank

Gotta say, this is really something else. Big props for your hard work.

I've been doing bosses consistently for about a year now and from my point of view, this is the most well-constructed guide for bosses. It's also one of the best strategy to use against them since there's rarely any risk of losing to bad rng. I personally prefer running 2 whimsicott rather than a Chansey. This way I can use klefki after de-buffing to make sure that my Gliscor doesn't die, but your strategy works just as fine as mine. Having worry seed for the first one also helps to deal with the clear body means since I don't really use ginger.

You made an amazing guide, super detailed so that even newcomers can understand the reasons does this strategy works. Hoping to see more of your guides in the future :)

@Harshtheking Not hustle, but poison heal would be recommended imo. There's a low percentage of it happening, but freezes could ruin your boss fights.

Edited by Ichibann

heloo. can i give 1 info for easy beat erika hard using 2 poke,

use

-torkoal : yahm + s.rock

- volcarona: quiver dance 6x

and u winn

Thanks for the heads up, though for this guide trying to keep the number of pokes needed to a minimum.

This Chansey is usable for your guide?

Yip it is. 252 in Def - Spdef, 6 HP and you're all set to go:PikaLurk:

Gotta say, this is really something else. Big props for your hard work.

I've been doing bosses consistently for about a year now and from my point of view, this is the most well-constructed guide for bosses. It's also one of the best strategy to use against them since there's rarely any risk of losing to bad rng. I personally prefer running 2 whimsicott rather than a Chansey. This way I can use klefki after de-buffing to make sure that my Gliscor doesn't die, but your strategy works just as fine as mine. Having worry seed for the first one also helps to deal with the clear body means since I don't really use ginger.

You made an amazing guide, super detailed so that even newcomers can understand the reasons does this strategy works. Hoping to see more of your guides in the future :)

Much appreciated Ichi:RowletHeart:. Had a few users pm me about Worry Seed too, tested it a few times on the most needed bosses and its definitely gonna be added with the final update.

Got gligars with poison heal after farming now i have a 31 atk 30 hp

Noice:GalladeDab:

@HustleBank can I use sheer force conk with 31 atk or use Ada guys with 8 atk or catch new one

Adamant - Guts only. You have to catch a new one. Since Conk is gonna be the only sweeper in the team, looking around (atleast) 25+ attack imo. All the set up work we do is dependant on Conk's Attack Stat to follow through and bring the win home. Private message for further assistance if needed.

• Like 1
b883fc84b57235e6fe57f409716ae68d.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleteduser41af

Hi bro for gliscor is necessary poison heal or hyper cutter is ok?

Poison heal is much better and specially when u have to baton pass and then u heal while doing it.