Lend has bug or I was cheated?

Jinyu9

Last Sunday at Mt. Silver, someone said he want to pvp,but no good pokemon.So i lend him three pokemon

for a week : a Gyarados , a Dragonite and a rotom-wash.He can not use the rotom ,So he gave it back to

me. Then yesterday, the Gyarados came back, but my Dragonite didn't come back. This Dragonite is very

precious.Its ada Hidden Ability and 20+. I hunted it at love island in ten days!But I forgot that guy's

ID.Can you check my trading record last Sunday and help me get my Dragonite back? Thank you very much! My

ID is Jinyu.

• Developer

Hello Jinyu9,

I am really sorry about this. We currently have a lending bug where the return time is a bit messed up. You will get your Dragonite back, it might just take a bit longer than the lending trade time was. I probably know what's causing this bug and will fix it soon.

Have a nice day. o/

• Like 1

Hello Jinyu9,

I am really sorry about this. We currently have a lending bug where the return time is a bit messed up. You will get your Dragonite back, it might just take a bit longer than the lending trade time was. I probably know what's causing this bug and will fix it soon.

Have a nice day. o/

Thank you very much. It doesn't matter for a long time. As long as the dragonite can come back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jinyu9,

Have a nice day. o/

After three weeks, my Dragonite still hasn't come back. What should I do?

Hello Jinyu9,

Have a nice day. o/

Three weeks later,I miss her very much.I wanted to catch another one at Christmas, but I'm not so lucky. It makes me miss her more.Can you help me get it back?You can check my trading records three weeks ago.Thank you very much!!

Three weeks later,I miss her very much.I wanted to catch another one at Christmas, but I'm not so lucky. It makes me miss her more.Can you help me get it back?You can check my trading records three weeks ago.Thank you very much!!

Can you tell me how long you set the lend date for the dragonite?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Edited by HappyMango

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Can you tell me how long you set the lend date for the dragonite?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Sorry to see the reply so late, because I am a Chinese player, so there is a time difference.I remember lending him a week.It's been a month now.I cherish this dragonite very much.I didn't know that would happen to the lend system.can u help me to get it back?