battle tower pve coins

Algerie31

you pay 15k regardless if you win or lose and the travel costs, which might be 7000, cynthia isnt that easy if you lose all the time and money just for 10pve coins. Even if you win you will only get 25pve coins , for me pve coins are not that valuable i woudl say 1 pve coins is worth 2k. so at best (50-15)-7)=28k in one hour is not alot if you lose you get like nothing. Doing bosses on hard feels way more rewarding , and it just takes a few minutes.

• Like 1

- This boss isn't for newbie

- 25 PvE is ENOUGH ; stop asking more and more

- You pay 15k but even if you fail ; you have a reward.

- The cooldown isn't long as a normal boss ; so you can have these coins a lot of time.

→ I DISAGREE ; No need to change that / stop making everything easier and easier :TreeckoNo:

• Like 3

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- This boss isn't for newbie

- 25 PvE is ENOUGH ; stop asking more and more

- You pay 15k but even if you fail ; you have a reward.

- The cooldown isn't long as a normal boss ; so you can have these coins a lot of time.

→ I DISAGREE ; No need to change that / stop making everything easier and easier :TreeckoNo:

100% agreed. Imo no need to change anything about it.

GUKF35cI.png

• 1 month later...

Totally disagree i recorded the full run and with my current team i do 30min exactly to finish all 11 bosses so for 15k and 30min job 25pve coins seems very well the only thing they could fix is when server crash not lose the run cause it happened to me a lot of times the server crash in the final boss or somewhere in the middle of the run :/

Just a Greek dude.