Coin Shop question

Wildkitty

Hi , i was wondering , i just started the game and im in the first town , I want to move faster , if i buy a mount in coinshop will i be able to use it already or no ? Or are there specific requirements when from u can use it .

Also how are the Halloween boxes , are they limited time and worth it ? Is there some rare stuff inside , kinda like lootbox thing ?

Or does always same come out , worth to buy a couple more ? Ty

If you buy a mount you'll be able to use it immediately, even if you have no badges. I have no idea about the boxes though but I think they contain very rare random stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hi , i was wondering , i just started the game and im in the first town , I want to move faster , if i buy a mount in coinshop will i be able to use it already or no ? Or are there specific requirements when from u can use it .

Welcome to PRO. No, there are not any specific requirements to use the mounts bought from there. You can use them right away.

lso how are the Halloween boxes , are they limited time and worth it ? Is there some rare stuff inside , kinda like lootbox thing ?

Or does always same come out , worth to buy a couple more ? Ty

Halloween Mystery Box is an item that randomly generates an item (the list of items acquired through it can be found here.) They can always be found in the Coin Shop. It doesn't really contain really good items but some items are quite nice. Always the same stuff doesn't come out, no.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time