Missing pokemon

Darahati

There's a bug going on with lend trade where lent pokemon take more time to be sent back. You only need to wait more but you can also wait for a Staff response :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Is possible to check lending history? I lend 3 pokes today but they didn't back to my... 2 of them was pvp Full ev training pokes... What to do?

Hi, @Darahati.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

There could be two reasons for your problems.

First, there was a lending bug recently where the return time is a bit messed up and the owner received the pokes longer than set time. (Not sure if this problem is fixed already)

Second, the lend time ticks doesn't count when the server dies out. (So the actual time when the pokemons returns to the owner gets extended)

You will get your pokemons back, it will just take a bit longer than the set lending trade time.

I hope this answered your concern.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

I still didn't got back my pokemon's, it's 4 day's already. I found at forum note about "lending trick" and i tried to check this with my friend. Unfortunately it's true. After i choosen lending time my friend press Lend and trade back to normal. I'm affraid that happened to me during last lend, and i accepted without knowledge - i was careless.

I still have a hope, that they will back, but now this thread is to close. Because, i don't have any id's and info about the other player or ss. So, you propably can't help me.

Be carefull during lend, don't make my mistake!

I still didn't got back my pokemon's, it's 4 day's already. I found at forum note about "lending trick" and i tried to check this with my friend. Unfortunately it's true. After i choosen lending time my friend press Lend and trade back to normal. I'm affraid that happened to me during last lend, and i accepted without knowledge - i was careless.

I still have a hope, that they will back, but now this thread is to close. Because, i don't have any id's and info about the other player or ss. So, you propably can't help me.

Be carefull during lend, don't make my mistake!

I went through your trade logs and found out that the lending trade you did on saturday were 2 (Weavile, Togekiss) pokes not 3.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

You never used the lend option for trade. You simply traded away your pokemon.

[spoiler=Trade]###Darahati - Sat Nov 23 2019 08:22:39 GMT+0000 Received trade objects - Darahati ID: 65 Alakazam FORM: 0 Lvl: 100 UID: 19633451

ID: 59 Arcanine FORM: 0 Lvl: 100 UID: 19696715

ID: 94 Gengar FORM: 0 Lvl: 100 UID: 328769

Maybe he tricked you but you should be more careful before pressing the Accept button. What was the reason to lend him those pokemon?

One more thing, You saw in my Trade log Weavile but You didn't saw Concledurr? Its strange because i bought them on The same time, last week, from one player. Are you sure you check my Trade logs? Doesn't look like it.

Not good to speak like this. The CC is trying to help and you are questioning him for not doing the work properly?

This is the lending trade which he was talking about. Not his fault if you trade pokemon normally instead of using the lend feature. The only lending trade which happened on saturday.

[spoiler=Trade]

###Artravis - Sat Nov 23 2019 14:58:40 GMT+0000

Given trade objects - Darahati

LENDING TRADE

ID: 461 Weavile FORM: 0 Lvl: 100 UID: 23361574

ID: 468 Togekiss FORM: 0 Lvl: 100 UID: 30195821

Received trade objects - Artravis

LENDING TRADE

And the pokemon should be already back to your account if you use the lending trade. I will let you know about your rest of the pokemon which were traded away once I track them. Be patient till then. Thanks.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

Hi,

Thanks for answer. He trick me, I wasn't careful - good lesson for the future... I suspected I might have been wrong during the lending, that's why in the first post I asked about lending history. Of course it's my fault. Sorry HappyMango, I completely forgot about this lend of weavile and togekiss on Saturday, that's why I asked if it was definitely my trade history.

What was the reason for the lend?

I just wanted to be polite and lend him pokemon's to beat e4 or gym leader - i dont remember excatly. I did it because I once borrowed from a random player pokemon's to beat Hannah.

I just wanted to help.

Kind regards, Darahati.