Leveling service , he doesnt come online to get poke .

Wildkitty

He said tomorow he gets the poke back , today i checked like 10 times literally diffrent times if he is online and he wasnt .

So basically like the staff said before in the thread , rules are super important and need be so hard and harsh .

If i agree on a deal i have to sell it .

So now the case is , he agreed and didnt show up , Is that poke mine now ?!?!?

I wont check anymore 10x times a day because this guy making a long nappy nappy .

If he isnt at the same time online i feel bad than for him .

Will i get banned ? if it takes ages to give him his poke back .

He said today and he never showed up . IM NOT GOING TO CHECK EVRYDAY POKEMON REVOLUTION JUST BECAUSE MR NAPPY GUY CANT FOLLOW HIS PROMISES .

Last time i check tommorow and if he doesnt show up im keeping that thing i guess because i will not play the game that often anymore anyways.

I bet by the staffs logic i get banned again lol .

The problem is I WANT TO GIVE HIM HIS POKE , And he doesnt show up . And i want to take a break from pokemon , and he just doesnt show up like he said he will .

I wont make myself the work to check evryday just for this guy if he finally realiced what he said and comes to get it .

Is there some time he has to come get it until i can keep it or what ? I am now lifelong cursed with his poke till he reports me cause he showed up a year later lmfao .

You can just wait until he comes up or a trade moderator could trade it back if you tell them which pokemon and to who do they have to give it back, as far as I know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!