One character limit. Why is that ?

Kaliszm

Hello, newcomer here

Didnt know if I should put it as a suggestion or just here but finally I decided to do what you can see.

1) Why are we limited to one character per account ? Is it technology that matters or something else. Can we expect some changes in the future ?

2) Whatever the anwser for the 1st question is, why don't we have an option to reset our progress/delete an account ?

I'm asking this becouse sooner or later the quality of this game might bring Nuzlocke challenge fans here. Beside of that sometimes it's frustraiting when you are new to the game and you made some things rly badly at the begining. Creating multiaccounts doesn't look like a healthy solution.

Cheers ;)

@MayElesa I read the rules and I know how does it work and I asked a lil bit different question ;) Becouse now we are having a situation where Account = Character. And I just want to know why it is solved this way. Why we can't have 1 account = a few characters with possibility of deleting/reseting/starting over.

@Crimson okay that sounds preety fair and like solid argument

I'm just a lilbit sad that it's quite a block for fans of challenges but I guess this is not the main point of game then.

To be honest, with or without this limit, it wouldn't matter at all. Unless they can find a way to track people multi-accounting via Hardware Identification (unless they are currently using that as a way to catch people), nothing will ever stop people from making new accounts.

With new technology, new exploits and new ways slip through detection and people will just make new accounts and continuously break this specific rule. (Ex: Changing HWID, Proxies, and other unorthodox ways.)

Hell even another game called osu! has this specific rule of having only just ONE ACCOUNT to play the game and prohibits making any more accounts, but people still break that rule and some are still not even caught even with the HWID/IP/proxy detection

[ref]Fenne[/ref], Imo this is a serious problem since this is creating some false statistics about playerbase + having multiple characters on one account would prevent people from multiboxing. Not so sure if this matters (multiboxing) in this kind of game though but in other MMO's it is seen as bad kind of behaviour.

[ref]saitaeia[/ref], https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php 2nd rule

102424 Are there 2 accounts per email? Would love to see the rules that mention that. (Still trying to figure out where everything is here - sorry!)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/rules all rules can be found there

102384 1) Why are we limited to one character per account ? Is it technology that matters or something else. Can we expect some changes in the future ?

102384 2) Whatever the anwser for the 1st question is, why don't we have an option to reset our progress/delete an account ?

Both of this questions are connected with each other. New character mean new starter hunting with good iv's. People most likely would abuse it. Rule Nr. 2 is there for a reason :)

Locked & moved to suggestions

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.