Missing items & quantities BUG

Sandsurfer

Yo, So it started with me trying to find my focus sash. Pretty sure i had a few of em but could find one in my inventory. Turns out some of my items went missing as well. (revival herbs, battle effect berries, EV vitamins). Its very alarming coz I don't know what else I'm missing. What's worst is other item quantity are messed up like having 1elixir, pecha, oran I mean that's impossible my lum berry, leppa and even rare candy with 100+ quantity went to down to 12......

I haven't given out my password ever. Not sure if its a bug but I know that staffs can check your trade history heck get your pokes/ items so.. Is someone trolling me? -_-

Please...

bm6qwu4.gif

[glow=black]Im not a scammer, Im willing to help >:^)[/glow]9fW5vTq.jpg

Did you do the Darkrai quest by any chance? If you did, you might've lost items due to the bug. Otherwise, wait for a Staff to answer, good luck! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Did you do the Darkrai quest by any chance? If you did, you might've lost items due to the bug. Otherwise, wait for a Staff to answer, good luck! :)

I did and finished that quest. The money was returned however the items... also now I lost majority of my TMs...

Thanks for answering..

Just now I replied to the Item-lost-megathread so, should I remove this post?

Please let me know

Thanks,

Edited by SandSurfer

bm6qwu4.gif

[glow=black]Im not a scammer, Im willing to help >:^)[/glow]9fW5vTq.jpg

I did and finished that quest. The money was returned however the items... also now I lost majority of my TMs...

Thanks for answering..

Just now I replied to the Item-lost-megathread so, should I remove this post?

Please let me know

Thanks,

Greetings, @SandSurfer

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you started the halloween quest before and you're missing those items you can make a request to check your account if you dont know where find it just click HERE.

I hope this have solved your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png