how do i get mini ms medallion although i dont buy it before

Yujunbeh

I have two mini ms medallion in my bag but I don't buy them before

I want to know how do I get it and what is its use and how long is the period that I can use it after I open it

I have a long time don't play this game about one year so I hope that someone can help me to explain its use and the period that I can use it

Mini MS Medallion are sometimes gifted by Staff to compensate for server downtimes and issues, and also in events. There were some Mini MS Medallions gifted not so long ago, and these could be the ones you have in your bag.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Mini MS Medallion are sometimes gifted by Staff to compensate for server downtimes and issues, and also in events. There were some Mini MS Medallions gifted not so long ago, and these could be the ones you have in your bag.

if i use it how long is period that the ms

I have two mini ms medallion in my bag but I don't buy them before

I want to know how do I get it and what is its use and how long is the period that I can use it after I open it

I have a long time don't play this game about one year so I hope that someone can help me to explain its use and the period that I can use it

Greetings, @YuJunBeh

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As compensation for the big periods of maintenance the PRO Staff gave a mini ms to everyone, this happened twice so for that you have 2 of those mini ms.

The duration of that MS is of 3 days.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png