Need to turn Arcanine to Growlithe

Quangdtq

you can teach it at a PRO Move Tutor ‒formerly known as Pre Evo Move Tutor‒ located in Daycares, not only Kanto though, Each move will cost 10 000$!

In most Daycares, you will have to walk through the door behind the Eggmove Tutor and Doctor Quest NPC to get to the PRO Move Tutor

In order to unlock access to the Daycares, you must defeat Naero in Cerulean Cave :)

The Daycares are located as follow:

• Route 5 (Kanto)
  • Route 34 (Johto)
  • Route 117 (Hoenn)
  • Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)

• Like 1

you can teach it at a PRO Move Tutor ‒formerly known as Pre Evo Move Tutor‒ located in Daycares, not only Kanto though, Each move will cost 10 000$!

In most Daycares, you will have to walk through the door behind the Eggmove Tutor and Doctor Quest NPC to get to the PRO Move Tutor

In order to unlock access to the Daycares, you must defeat Naero in Cerulean Cave :)

The Daycares are located as follow:

• Route 5 (Kanto)
  • Route 34 (Johto)
  • Route 117 (Hoenn)
  • Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)

Thank you about the info.

But i've not yet become Kanto Champion. And Arcanine is quite important in my team to challenge the E4. I can't wait till defeat Naero ^^

I didn't know that when envolve my Growlithe to Arcanine, my Arcanine can not re-learn old moves that have learned when he was a Growlithe.

So i need to turn my Arcanine to Growlithe to re-learn old moves.

Please help me!

Thank you!

Hi quangdtq, I'm sorry but we cannot de-evolve a pokemon, it's not that we don't want to but it's literally impossible for us to. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but unfortunately we cannot help in this case no matter how much we want to.

There are several things you can do though:

• As Gloomyfire mentioned you can use the pre-evo tutor at the back room of daycare to learn moves from the previous evolution. This is there because a lot of pokemon that evolve via a stone cannot learn moves that the previous form could learn.
  • You mentioned that you do not have it unlocked but you can ask others who have it unlocked to go for you and trade the Arcanine to them, wait for them to do it and get the arcanine back. Please be careful if you do this though, keep a record of you asking for them to do the service for you as well as screenshots of the trade so that if for whatever reason you don't get the pokemon back then staff can get it back for you. As you can see doing this is risky, it's best to do it with someone you trust. If you are a member of a guild then I'd ask a guild member to do it for you.
  • Arcanine can still learn TMs so you can teach it moves with them.

I hope this helped and you can get the moves you want, I'm sorry we can't do anything more to help you dude.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Happy to help dude, I'm glad that there's something you can do. As the query has been answered I will lock this thread. Good luck with getting the moves for Arcanine.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *