♥ Mayelesa Day Care ♥ Pokemon Kanto, Johto and Hoen now

Mayelesa

Re: ♥ Mayelesa Day Care ♥ Pokemon Kanto and Johto now

<r><QUOTE author="Gambilicious"><s>

</s><POST content="175692"><s></s>175692<e></e></POST> IGN: Gambilicious<br/>

Pokemon: ferroseed 2x<br/>

EV train: 252 HP-|88 HP|168 SPDEF<br/>

Move keep: idc<br/>

Rush order: (Yes/No) yes if i only would have to pay 15k once, if not then no rush order<br/>

<br/>

For level up service both ferros<br/>

Current Level: 20/19<br/>

Final Level: 80<br/>

Evolve at level: dont evolve<br/>

Move keep: dont care<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

would like to know the price of the whole thing tho first :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, welcome! Of course, one rush order the whole. ;)<br/>

Price would be as follow -> 110k (EVs) + 180k for lvl up + 15k rush order = 305k<br/>

Only one thing has to be mentioned: red server being unstable, we try our best to rush the order. <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Please join our discord with this link (<URL url="https://discord.gg/0sJr6w3WAYtmE5Vz">https://discord.gg/0sJr6w3WAYtmE5Vz</URL>) to find someone that will be able to pick up your pokemons. ;)<br/>

<br/>

------<br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="kenzakisumaki"><s>

</s><POST content="175709"><s></s>175709<e></e></POST> Can u Train My lvl 60 Gastly To lvl 90 <br/>

And SpATK 200 Ev TRain <br/>

How Much Pm me ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, welcome!<br/>

<br/>

For gastly -> 20k ev + 60k lvl = 80k<br/>

For magikarp -> 120k lvl<br/>

<br/>

Please join our discord with this link (<URL url="https://discord.gg/0sJr6w3WAYtmE5Vz">https://discord.gg/0sJr6w3WAYtmE5Vz</URL>) to find someone that will be able to pick up your pokemons. ;)</r>

4FVP

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Smushy"><s>

</s><POST content="175697"><s></s>175697<e></e></POST> Hello Can u Train My Lvl 60 Magicarp How Much>><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi, and welcome.<br/>

Of course we can, but we would need additional informations: Lv60 to ??</r>

4FVP

<t>Hello ...I gave 2pokes(eevee,larvitar) to kuroshi that were supposed to be returned yesterday he told me he was busy and a friend trained them but his was offline so my order would have to wait till today but coouldnt find him ... I told him that if I am not online he should send me a message here but nothing so any news ?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="zekk3n"><s>

</s><POST content="176932"><s></s>176932<e></e></POST> Hello ...I gave 2pokes(eevee,larvitar) to kuroshi that were supposed to be returned yesterday he told me he was busy and a friend trained them but his was offline so my order would have to wait till today but coouldnt find him ... I told him that if I am not online he should send me a message here but nothing so any news ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Eevee Lv10 252spd|252spatk|6hp - Zekk3n 50k -- Taken by Lordius<br/>

Larvitar Lv61 252atk|100def|156hp - Zekk3n 33k -- Taken by Lordius<br/>

Hi from my order list, Lordius will do your order and it not complete yet. When order done, I will contact you, don't worry<br/>

Sorry for your inconvenience</r>

</s><POST content="176939"><s></s>176939<e></e></POST> So there's a chance Ihave to wait more??<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It will soon I hope, because your order was 3th orders in the row, but Lord only need to do your order for current. So it will be soon.<br/>

<br/>

Detail order - Get order Yesterday at 1:27 AM (GMT+0), not rush order for 2 pokemons</r>

</s><POST content="176948"><s></s>176948<e></e></POST> If its possible I'd like an update on a message<e>
</e></QUOTE>

When I get information from Lord, I will updated to you then. Did you use discord? It will best form e updated information rather than in forum</r>

<t>i don't use discord or anything else i'm just here and ig.Also the order wasn't from yesterday it was supposed to be given to me yesterday...Is anyone online now?</t>

</s><POST content="177083"><s></s>177083<e></e></POST> i don't use discord or anything else i'm just here and ig.Also the order wasn't from yesterday it was supposed to be given to me yesterday...Is anyone online now?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi i have finished and returned the pokes to you. Sorry for the delay as i had a rush order and had to complete that first. Hope to work with you again soon.</r>