NEED HELP WITH APP

Mangycrow

I was trying to play this on my smart tv but I cannot seem to get past the user agreement. I have connected controllers, remotes, keyboard and mouse even tried my phone as a remote. I can't seem to get anything to click the agree button. Is it not possible to start the program with controller access turned on? Or can I not play it on my tv because it's not touch screen...

I have an android smart tv and downloaded the game onto it, but I can't seem to be able to click the user agreement. I have tried using controllers, keyboard and mouse, tv remote even my phone but nothing will work. Can I not play it on my tv because it doesn't have a touch screen or is there something that I'm missing. All the controllers and stuff work the tv...just not the app. PLEASE HELP!

I downloaded the game onto my Android Smart TV and I'm not able to click accept or scroll the PRO terms of use...I have connected controllers, keyboard and mouse, tv remote and even my phone. They all control the TV just fine but do nothing inside the app. I don't understand what is wrong, I've even redownload the game after erasing all the files and still nothing.

I was trying to play this on my smart tv but I cannot seem to get past the user agreement. I have connected controllers, remotes, keyboard and mouse even tried my phone as a remote. I can't seem to get anything to click the agree button. Is it not possible to start the program with controller access turned on? Or can I not play it on my tv because it's not touch screen...

Hi MangyCrow, as you've posted a few times I've merged them all into this one thread.

I have never heard of anyone playing pro on a smart TV and neither has one of the other CCs I've spoken to. You've given us a rather unique problem to solve. I have contacted a member of management regarding this and am currently awaiting his reply. I do not have an answer for you regarding this problem at the moment and am just replying now so that you know we've not ignored your support request and are looking into it. I will reply again after I've spoken with the member of management regarding this.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

AWESOME! Thank You! Everything I've tried works the tv so I know it is not the controllers and such and it seems to load fine...i just can't seem to get past the user agreement. I've seen other posts from a few years back and tried those solutions as well but nothing works.

Hi MangyCrow,

Have you tried to "accept" on a computer or on a smartphone (install pro onto your phone) ?

Once you get past this you should be able to login to the game as normal on the smart tv .

Please let me know if this works for you ! or if there are further issues.

good luck !

Edited by monhuntress