membership

Pedrohzo

Olá, boa tarde.

Então, eu tenho um MS no server gold, e queria trocar ele para o server silver.

Tem como fazer isso?

desde já, obrigado!

Hello @pedrohzo,

I would like to inform you that we don't switch items from one server to another for these kind of purposes. There has to be a really good reason before we would do something like that.

I hope I informed you enough.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @pedrohzo,

I would like to inform you that we don't switch items from one server to another for these kind of purposes. There has to be a really good reason before we would do something like that.

I hope I informed you enough.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

Se não tem jeito, sem problemas. mas você sabe me dizer como tenho um membership no servidor gold ?

obrigado :D

Se não tem jeito, sem problemas. mas você sabe me dizer como tenho um membership no servidor gold ?

obrigado :D

Hello @pedrohzo,

Yes, I can tell you indeed! You got that mini MS medaillon as a compensation of the servers being down back in the days.

Everyone got one of those mini ms on all the account they started (gold and silver).

You've probably used the one you had in silver already and don't remember it anymore, because those were given a long time ago.

I hope this answered your question.

Kind regards, Contrary

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @pedrohzo,

Yes, I can tell you indeed! You got that mini MS medaillon as a compensation of the servers being down back in the days.

Everyone got one of those mini ms on all the account they started (gold and silver).

You've probably used the one you had in silver already and don't remember it anymore, because those were given a long time ago.

I hope this answered your question.

Kind regards, Contrary

Não, eu nunca tive um MS no server silver não. eu me lembraria se tivesse usado.

Lembro que quando eu entrei no server gold e vi o MS lá, eu fui no server silver procurar também, e não tinha.

Não, eu nunca tive um MS no server silver não. eu me lembraria se tivesse usado.

Lembro que quando eu entrei no server gold e vi o MS lá, eu fui no server silver procurar também, e não tinha.

Hello,

As I said before we have given the mini ms to every player that had a account created at that exact moment, also I would like to remind you that it was almost 1 year ago players got these Medaillons as compensation.

We don't transfer these items from one server to another, it's a untradeable compensation you got a year ago, sorry.

Hope you understand.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1