Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><QUOTE author="AbyssConduit"><s>

</s><POST content="168468"><s></s>168468<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

Answer :<br/>

1. 180 Hours<br/>

2. Im 18 years old , boy , fresh graduate from school <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

3. Of course discord is so much fun to communicate and sell ur poke to ur guildmate<br/>

4. Yes i am ><<br/>

5. I look for nice teammate and harmony guild and im willing to stay loyal in the guild and improve our guild to be better one<br/>

6. Im both of themm and plus im a shiny collector <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

As long as some news came up to light u are rejected! I hope you find a place to suit to you :)</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Prodigy1Blue"><s>

</s><POST content="169384"><s></s>169384<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? a little over 24 hours on blue<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. well I'm mature and I chill all the time I train my pokemon to the fullest extend and I have bad grammer lmao but I'm down to meet new friends and would love to travel to catch em all <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Discord no and don't know what discord is lol<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yes but at a very late time I work 10 hours a day lol I know <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendly companionship and trust worthly people<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? pve I hardly do competition but will do pvp when I know I'm ready to go<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is the main app or chat we use to communicate...Plz tell us if u can be on discord so we can decide to accept u or not..</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Raich"><s>

</s><POST content="169405"><s></s>169405<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Prodigy1Blue"><s>
</s><POST content="169384"><s></s>169384<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? a little over 24 hours on blue<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. well I'm mature and I chill all the time I train my pokemon to the fullest extend and I have bad grammer lmao but I'm down to meet new friends and would love to travel to catch em all <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Discord no and don't know what discord is lol<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yes but at a very late time I work 10 hours a day lol I know <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendly companionship and trust worthly people<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? pve I hardly do competition but will do pvp when I know I'm ready to go<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is the main app or chat we use to communicate...Plz tell us if u can be on discord so we can decide to accept u or not..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

well I have a headset I might be able to use and a mic on my laptop so yeah :)</r>

</s><POST content="169655"><s></s>169655<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Raich"><s>
</s><POST content="169405"><s></s>169405<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Prodigy1Blue"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is the main app or chat we use to communicate...Plz tell us if u can be on discord so we can decide to accept u or not..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

well I have a headset I might be able to use and a mic on my laptop so yeah :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

we dont ask to be able to voice chat we ask to be able to use the app...we mostly use type chat(we do voice chat sometimes too)...</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Raich"><s>

</s><POST content="169709"><s></s>169709<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Prodigy1Blue"><s>
</s><POST content="169655"><s></s>169655<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Raich"><s>
</s><POST content="169405"><s></s>169405<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

well I have a headset I might be able to use and a mic on my laptop so yeah :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

we dont ask to be able to voice chat we ask to be able to use the app...we mostly use type chat(we do voice chat sometimes too)...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

the answer is yes lol I forgot to put it in there</r>

</s><POST content="169711"><s></s>169711<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Raich"><s>
</s><POST content="169709"><s></s>169709<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Prodigy1Blue"><s>
</s><POST content="169655"><s></s>169655<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

we dont ask to be able to voice chat we ask to be able to use the app...we mostly use type chat(we do voice chat sometimes too)...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

the answer is yes lol I forgot to put it in there<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Alright then! Accepted! You will be in a week trial on our discord channel to see how active you are! I will send you on pm the infos you need!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

112 Hr and 52 Min <br/>

I love pokemons from little kid and now i am 22 years old<br/>

No way<br/>

yes but not for much time because i am working 9 hours per day <br/>

Friends to play together<br/>

PvP of caurse</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Lucario4ever"><s>

</s><POST content="170798"><s></s>170798<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

112 Hr and 52 Min <br/>

I love pokemons from little kid and now i am 22 years old<br/>

No way<br/>

yes but not for much time because i am working 9 hours per day <br/>

Friends to play together<br/>

PvP of caurse<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Rehected...Sorry mate but discord is a "must"....</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

i have 100 hours of game play ^^<br/>

ah... my real name is aaron job and i like training ev and selling pokemon <br/>

i have twitch and im a youtuber too ^^<br/>

yea im always online ^^<br/>

having fun and to ask help and help peoples ^^<br/>

im 70% of PvE ^^ im good in player battle's :)<br/>

my username is : kenzakisumaki ^^ add me in the guild blue server <E>:thanks:</E></r>