Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><QUOTE author="Juriasu"><s>

</s><POST content="176310"><s></s>176310<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? : <COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Only 29 hours, so yeah, i'm a noob by lookin in to my hours of gameplay.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. : <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>Hey. My name is Julius and I am from Lithuania (Europe). I am 19 years old. I love to watch anime and play Pokemon Revolution Online. I am friendly, kind, helpful and generous person.<e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? : <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>Yes. Ofcourse.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? : <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>Defenetly. If not, I would tell leader/co-leader from when to when I will be not online.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? : <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>In the guild, I am searching not only for friends, I am searching for a family and I think that yours guild is the best for me.<e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>I am more PvE person.<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Sebo64"><s>

</s><POST content="176337"><s></s>176337<e></e></POST> 1. 210 hours <br/>

<br/>

2. I didn't even know what pokemon was 2 months ago and now im in love with it, started watching the anime too.<br/>

I like wearing hats. hats did i say hats? Languages: English, German, Serbian, Hungarian. <br/>

<br/>

3. Yes i have just made one.<br/>

<br/>

4. Yeaah all day everyday baby! <br/>

<br/>

5. I look for a guild with active and friendly members! <br/>

<br/>

6. I'm a PvE person hopefully a PvP person soon!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="OhAddison"><s>

</s><POST content="176466"><s></s>176466<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? : None at all, I just joined PRO =)<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. : My name is Addison, 27 years old, Male! And, I've grown up with Pokemon ever since I was a kid and I still love Pokemon very much! Which is why I'm really excited to be here on PRO right now and I'm sure I will be very active! I've also been an MMO gamer since I was a teenager in High School and MMORPGs happen to be my favorite gaming genre. I've stayed away from those though for a couple months, but now I'm back and chose PRO to play!<br/>

I work at a School Cafeteria job so my hours for playing PRO would be everyday from 2:30pm and onwards (GMT -5 Eastern Time)<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? : Yes, I am! I can use voice to y'all like =)<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? : I answered this on Question #2 but, yes I will definitely be online daily! I'll be very active. I love Pokemon!<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? : The only thing I truly look for is a guild with mature people who are all very friendly and nice to get along with. I love to make friends along the way and just have a really good time in the guild. Don't like to be just another added member to the guild that nobody talks to or wants to hang with :)<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? : I'm mostly a PvE type of person. But, with Pokemon and PRO... I'd love to try PvP, although new to it!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

All accepted, hope to see you guys soon on Discord, welcome to Memoire! <E>:Smile:</E> Read the PM for further info</r>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hello, I’ve played 80 hours.<br/>

I’m Gautier, 19 from France (but have no problem with English language)<br/>

I sure am willing to use Discord.<br/>

I play several hours a day so no problem for being connected daily.<br/>

I’d like to join your guild as it seems to be an active and friendly one, and I always enjoy chatting and gaining experience.<br/>

For the moment I play PVE, but looking forward to play PVP.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you for reading</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Gautier"><s>

</s><POST content="177283"><s></s>177283<e></e></POST> Hello, I’ve played 80 hours.<br/>

I’m Gautier, 19 from France (but have no problem with English language)<br/>

I sure am willing to use Discord.<br/>

I play several hours a day so no problem for being connected daily.<br/>

I’d like to join your guild as it seems to be an active and friendly one, and I always enjoy chatting and gaining experience.<br/>

For the moment I play PVE, but looking forward to play PVP.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you for reading<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted, check your PM for more details! <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? about 14 hrs between the two servers (will increase dramatically in the next few days)<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. 25,irish,been playing pokemon the better part of 15 years,playing PRO 14hrs and feel like i know nothing :/<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? everyday<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? discussions on strategy,camaraderie,making a name for ourselves as good players<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? both,really looking forward to pvp,its one thing ive been missing all these years<br/>

<br/>

please accept xD i recognise a couple of yere names from the in-game chat so i know the guild will be active</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

1. around 150 hours of gameplay on both red and blue<br/>

2. Im a 19 years old danish guy, who loves sport and food, and of course pokemon. Began to play ppokemon back when fire/red came out, and never looked back since. <br/>

3. Yes<br/>

4. Yeah absolutely<br/>

5. Friendship and knowledge from other members. Having fun with the pokemon world.<br/>

6. PvP i would say. Love crushing other people, and make them cry :D<br/>

<br/>

Ign MikkelX on red and blue<br/>

<br/>

Have a nice day :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Kroi"><s>

</s><POST content="178167"><s></s>178167<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? about 14 hrs between the two servers (will increase dramatically in the next few days)<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. 25,irish,been playing pokemon the better part of 15 years,playing PRO 14hrs and feel like i know nothing :/<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? everyday<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? discussions on strategy,camaraderie,making a name for ourselves as good players<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? both,really looking forward to pvp,its one thing ive been missing all these years<br/>

<br/>

please accept xD i recognise a couple of yere names from the in-game chat so i know the guild will be active<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="MikkelX"><s>

</s><POST content="178212"><s></s>178212<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

1. around 150 hours of gameplay on both red and blue<br/>

2. Im a 19 years old danish guy, who loves sport and food, and of course pokemon. Began to play ppokemon back when fire/red came out, and never looked back since. <br/>

3. Yes<br/>

4. Yeah absolutely<br/>

5. Friendship and knowledge from other members. Having fun with the pokemon world.<br/>

6. PvP i would say. Love crushing other people, and make them cry :D<br/>

<br/>

Ign MikkelX on red and blue<br/>

<br/>

Have a nice day :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Both accepted, welcome to Memoire! Check your PM for more info!</r>

<r><U><s></s>Application for the <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Blue<e></e></COLOR> server branch:<e></e></U><br/>

<br/>

How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

- 62.<br/>

<br/>

Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

- Eeeh... I'm 21 years old, german and started my Pokemon journey with Yellow (that was over 15 years ago^^). <br/>

Besides playing PRO and Overwatch, I spend most of my time watching korean tv shows.<br/>

<br/>

Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

- Yes, I'll probably be around most of the time.<br/>

<br/>

Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

- Of course. Although I'm in a small slump atm because I don't know where to continue my journey <br/>

after having defeated the Johto e4, I'll try to be around for up to 10 hours every day.<br/>

<br/>

What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

- Since playing PRO by myself can be lonely sometimes, I mainly look for friendly people to chat, trade & enjoy the game with.<br/>

<br/>

Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

- For now I'll focus on PvE, at least until I manage to put together a decent team. I do plan to participate in "competitive" PvP later on.</r>

<r><B><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

I currently have 42 hours on this game.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></B><br/>

I recently finished my freshman year in highschool and I'm spending my summer in my room xD. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></B><br/>

Yes.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></B><br/>

Most likely. As the same for everyone else, important events and such would prevent me from doing so ;3. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></B><br/>

I look for a unique purpose of the guild and the entertaining events it offers.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></B><br/>

Although I haven't really dueled anyone in the game yet, I consider myself a "PvP" person.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Near94"><s>

</s><POST content="178312"><s></s>178312<e></e></POST> <U><s></s>Application for the <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Blue<e></e></COLOR> server branch:<e></e></U><br/>

<br/>

How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

- 62.<br/>

<br/>

Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

- Eeeh... I'm 21 years old, german and started my Pokemon journey with Yellow (that was over 15 years ago^^). <br/>

Besides playing PRO and Overwatch, I spend most of my time watching korean tv shows.<br/>

<br/>

Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

- Yes, I'll probably be around most of the time.<br/>

<br/>

Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

- Of course. Although I'm in a small slump atm because I don't know where to continue my journey <br/>

after having defeated the Johto e4, I'll try to be around for up to 10 hours every day.<br/>

<br/>

What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

- Since playing PRO by myself can be lonely sometimes, I mainly look for friendly people to chat, trade & enjoy the game with.<br/>

<br/>

Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

- For now I'll focus on PvE, at least until I manage to put together a decent team. I do plan to participate in "competitive" PvP later on.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Fabut"><s>

</s><POST content="178460"><s></s>178460<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

I currently have 42 hours on this game.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I recently finished my freshman year in highschool and I'm spending my summer in my room xD. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></B><br/>

Yes.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></B><br/>

Most likely. As the same for everyone else, important events and such would prevent me from doing so ;3. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></B><br/>

I look for a unique purpose of the guild and the entertaining events it offers.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></B><br/>

Although I haven't really dueled anyone in the game yet, I consider myself a "PvP" person.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Both accepted! Check your PM for more info! <E>:Smile:</E></r>