I cant find cinthias grand mother

Wj20

Hi team,

Happy new year,

Excuse me for my english.

My name is Wilson, I had a problem, I am at Sinnoh Region after win 4 badge, i did team galaxia quest and spoke with cinthis, i went to route 210, i gave position to syduck and open the route, but I cant find cinthia grandmother at celestic town, I think i battle with galaxia team before because i remenber visit that town, i wait for your comment and thanks you so much.

• Administrator

Hi team,

Happy new year,

Excuse me for my english.

My name is Wilson, I had a problem, I am at Sinnoh Region after win 4 badge, i did team galaxia quest and spoke with cinthis, i went to route 210, i gave position to syduck and open the route, but I cant find cinthia grandmother at celestic town, I think i battle with galaxia team before because i remenber visit that town, i wait for your comment and thanks you so much.

Hi @Wj20

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

In the middle of the Celestic Town, a Galactic Grunt will be blocking the access to the cave. You have to talk to him and fight him.

Once he is defeated, he will leave, and the old woman. Cynthia's grandmother, will appear in front of you and will take from you the Old Charm.

After that, you have to enter the cave and examine the fossils on the northern wall. Cyrus will appear and you will have to fight him

After that, your next destination will be Hearthome City's gym.

Could you please try to follow these instructions and see if you are able to continue with the story?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi,

I cant continue the history, i cant find galaxy grump, the cave is open but i never see cinthia gran mother, can you help me.

What server is this on?

There’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

width=274pxhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448976514642477056/659904159201361990/poke_who2.png[/img]