Game rule 2

Griserious

With the game rule 2 changed we can't use anyone else's account for doing bosses, digspots and other such stuff but can we still share it for other reasons.

Like in my guild we have an account from which we provide dex service, mons for story rushing and pay rewards to winners of a certain event. Since a single person can't be online the whole day so few people have access to that account. Is this still allowed just wanted to make sure

The rule is "Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income", so using a shared account for Dex Service and Lending is still fine, as you would get no profit from it (or not much anyway)

unknown_-_transparent_-_scaled.png

Fairly sure the account can't be ownerless also, so it must be someone's 1 out of 4.

Think if someone is doing boss runs on it for paying rewards to winners and it's a 5th account you're on dodgy ground.

If it's not gaining income its probably going to be ignored even if it's ownerless(old player left or w.e).

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

With the game rule 2 changed we can't use anyone else's account for doing bosses, digspots and other such stuff but can we still share it for other reasons.

Like in my guild we have an account from which we provide dex service, mons for story rushing and pay rewards to winners of a certain event. Since a single person can't be online the whole day so few people have access to that account. Is this still allowed just wanted to make sure

Hello @Griserious !

With the change of The Second Rule, players may not use inactive accounts is the main focus here, shown in the example from the Main Post:

Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc

As such, if there is an account used as storage for a guild, someone has to take ownership, but as many people as needed are allowed to access the account, although this is not endorsed by Pro Staff.

Please let me know if you have any more concerns, if something may have been misunderstood, or if you have any more questions. Don't hesitate to reply!

I hope you have a nice day!

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

Thanks for the reply, I understand it now

You too have a good day

I'm glad that I was able to help you understand the 2nd Game Rule better. As such, I'll be closing this thread.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to make a thread in the Proper Subforum!

Have a great day!

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.