Turn unranked into ranked ubers

Kboww

+1 imo a simple name change could help but i dont think it will be that popular still. Maybe adding a reward system for when someone wins, like unranked coins(with a low value) or something and have a shop with exclusives bought with those coins could help make it more active. I believe more players without experience could play unranked and get interested in ranked afterwards. A simple jump to unranked can be traumatising to new players.

• Like 1

+1 cool idea, it'll be like the normal pvps on official, crazy sash strats will be unleashed, ready for the magikarp sweeps! also a seperate reward is good too, to give people an incentive to play, could just be pokes like ones in pve coin shop or just the items is enough, and maybe add a nature reroll ticket as highest reward or something so its not as good as ranked(pvp coins) or pve coin shop but still.

Because nobody plays unranked now. If it was turned to ranked ubers which is pretty much the same thing just with rewards it could make it tons more active

Its unranked for testing, so that you don't gain/lose ratings. If an ubers ranked queue is what you want it should be entirely different.. people should get to test out their teams.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Have you ever actually entered unranked queue? It takes half an hour to find an opponent and by the time you do its not even worth it. It would be better to just type in battle and ask someone to battle you because that would be 100× more effective

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Have you ever actually entered unranked queue? It takes half an hour to find an opponent and by the time you do its not even worth it. It would be better to just type in battle and ask someone to battle you because that would be 100× more effective

Yes, I have tried and yes I did ask someone to battle to test out team.. its called unranked for a reason. People favor ranked more or just casual battles.. is there something wrong with that?

If thats the case we can remove it entirely and just ask people at all chat to battle. For some people unranked might be just a way to test teams, which i doubt is a popular means for it since its dead, to others tho it might be just to battle for fun without worrying about rating. But since its dead that s not possible either.

If thats the case we can remove it entirely and just ask people at all chat to battle. For some people unranked might be just a way to test teams, which i doubt is a popular means for it since its dead, to others tho it might be just to battle for fun without worrying about rating. But since its dead that s not possible either.

Its called Unranked. Like do you need me to define the word?Screenshot_20200117-094420_Chrome.thumb.jpg.597e5d53d336460dc7e8f4f4f2119da6.jpg

:cryeevee: