I'm not trying to steal your pokemon

Yotamjo

Username: YotamJo

Server: Silver

Yesterday, someone bought my level up service from me, it's a level 36 (i think) riolu in kanto and the agreement was i train his/her poke till lvl 95 and not evolving it and he/she will pay me 50k pokedollars, the time limit was 2 to 3 hours, and i did it on time but when i want to gave back the poke he/she wasn't online, so i thought i'll wait him/her to go back online, but he/she aren't online for 1-2 hours since i decided to go offline. Today, i was trying to do the same thing, i want to give back the poke so i can receive the payment but when i was trying to open PRO, it went good until my laptop suddenly just shutdown, i'd try to open PRO again and the same thing happen, and the same goes when i open the other game on my laptop, so i post this thread hoping you that use my level up service read this post and understand my problem, i'll try to open PRO again after this thread are posted and hopefully thing goes right. sorry, i just hoping you are not reporting me for scam and resulting my account are banned.

Yesterday, someone bought my level up service from me, it's a level 36 (i think) riolu in kanto and the agreement was i train his/her poke till lvl 95 and not evolving it and he/she will pay me 50k pokedollars, the time limit was 2 to 3 hours, and i did it on time but when i want to gave back the poke he/she wasn't online, so i thought i'll wait him/her to go back online, but he/she aren't online for 1-2 hours since i decided to go offline. Today, i was trying to do the same thing, i want to give back the poke so i can receive the payment but when i was trying to open PRO, it went good until my laptop suddenly just shutdown, i'd try to open PRO again and the same thing happen, and the same goes when i open the other game on my laptop, so i post this thread hoping you that use my level up service read this post and understand my problem, i'll try to open PRO again after this thread are posted and hopefully thing goes right. sorry, i just hoping you are not reporting me for scam and resulting my account are banned.

The game works on Android phone my dude, download on mobile and trade them back.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Hello @yotamjo!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Through our tools, it seems as though that the user you were referencing has received their Pokemon, and the service paid for. Can you confirm that everything is alright there?

As for the Client, when you say, "when i was trying to open PRO, it went good until my laptop suddenly shutdown," are you talking about just the Client, or your entire laptop turning off? If it is just the client, can you completely remove all of your PRO Folders, and Reinstall it HERE?

If that does not resolve the issue, then can you try a few of these methods, found in THIS STICKY THREAD? :

[spoiler=Crash Support]

Crash issues

Sometimes, it is possible to encounter client issues such as crash, freeze or client lags. The first thing suggested to do in these cases is to delete all the old pro files and folders that you have on your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles) and the trashbin, and then redownload the latest client from here: PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD.

If the said procedure should not fix those issues, here there are other methods that you can try:

Other possible solutions to the crash issues:

• Run the game in compatibility mode
  • Update your Display/Graphical Drivers
  • Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus
  • Update your Windows Version
  • Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space
  • Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Sometimes, it is even possible that the issue is caused by the unzip software. Therefore, trying to unzip with a different one may help:

• Windows
    • Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip or, if not used them before, try them.

[*]Mac

Unzip the client using one of the following sofrwares:

Let me know how any of these work for you. Please do not hesitate to reply, or make a post in the Proper Subforums if you have any other concerns or questions.

I'll be waiting for your reply

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

UPDATE: i have somehow manage to open PROin my laptop after couple times restart my laptop, and trade back the poke to the owner, thank you for all the replies and sorry for the late replies, but still i don't know why my laptop just shutdown for no reason and then suddenly i can open PRO like nothings wrong, so hope this thing will never comeback

UPDATE: i have somehow manage to open PROin my laptop after couple times restart my laptop, and trade back the poke to the owner, thank you for all the replies and sorry for the late replies, but still i don't know why my laptop just shutdown for no reason and then suddenly i can open PRO like nothings wrong, so hope this thing will never comeback

Hello Again!

I'm glad that the issue was resolved, but as there wasn't an exact situation, in case it happens again, I will be leaving this thread open, so you can reply whenever you need, in case something similar happens on this particular laptop.

Please do not hesitate to reply, or make a post in the proper subforums if you have any more questions, concerns, or problems.

I hope you have a nice day!

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.