Bug lend

Lachrymarum

I lent my pokemon for 10 days with my second account ( Salvuccio ) to Saox16.. After 2 days he returned them to me but I'm afraid he bugged and Unfortunately neither of them made the screens .. If they didn't come back to me within 10 days what could I do? Help me please

Edited by Lachrymarum

I lent my pokemon for 10 days with my second account ( Salvuccio ) to Saox16.. After 2 days he returned them to me but I'm afraid he bugged and Unfortunately neither of them made the screens .. If they didn't come back to me within 10 days what could I do? Help me please

Hello @Lachrymarum.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Sometimes, unfortunately, when a Pokemon is returned early through lending, the Pokemon will not be immediately returned. As there isn't anything we can currently do about it, I suggest waiting until the Lend Trade was suppose to end. It may also go a little longer than anticipated. If the Pokemon do not return back within 10 days of the trade, please do not hesitate to reply.

As a reminder, I have closed your thread in Forum Bugs, as this post is a duplicate, and it was posted in the wrong subforums. Please remember that you can "Bump" a post every 24 hours instead of creating a new post to prevent thread flooding.

I hope I was able to alleviate some of your worries, and I hope you have a nice day!

~Straubs

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.

My pokemon are back thank you very much ^^ @Straubs

I'm glad that they were returned! Once again, sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

As they have returned, I will be closing this thread. Please do not hesitate to make a thread in the proper subforums if you have any more issues, questions, or concerns.

I hope you have a nice day!

~Straubs

• Like 1

width=131pxhttps://i.ibb.co/P5HDkjW/literally-the-best-picture.jpg[/img]

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesBug Resolution CenterRulesAppealsPunishment Policy Report Center

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be kicked to the next dimension.